Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Sex Board Meetup Review**

phatman

...even if there were drama i wouldnt post about it, not my style....so the list of attendees...

gabo

phatman

dgmodel

atomicapples

nybeauty(rosa) & tony(rosa's man)

apotheosis & his wife

deepspell (Al)

clubkat (Doris)

marcid21

monique*** & her friend who's name i cant remember - poor girl had to work today at 8am...yikes...

....and a special surprise appearance by mr QUOTH..lol...party eventually shifted to Sullivan rom for some good house...metup with tastyt and her man richie...many of us got down on the dancefloor for a bit...got too see more old school cpers like Xpander and Brickhouse...mad cool...but many of you probably have no clue as to most of the names i just posted...lol...a good night indeed...thanks for the strawberries kitty...

had a good time... started off slow but got real good, after a few... nice meeting all of you... rose tobacco out of a hookah is awesome, i want to by one for my new apt... wound up going to sullivan room, bounced from there went to b'lo, had to make an early departure for a booty-call... all in all pretty good night...