Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Sex Board Meetup Review**

phatman

now we know why u call yourself ladyshady :(

actually, the only other person I've met before was nybeauty and I didn't see her. We thought we recognized a few people but we didn't want to sound like losers going up to people asking "hey, are you here for the CP sexboard meetup"

Guest gabo
wow..it really looks like you guys had fun

me and NMN really should have walked over to you guys and hung out...

pussies

...that's pretty much what i did to Al...just went right up and said, "are you from clubplanet?"...lol...

it's ashame you didn't come up to me or shady cause let me tell you...after we finished a bottle of Kettle, you have no idea how many feels I was able to cop all night long from her :drool:

...that's pretty much what i did to Al...just went right up and said, "are you from clubplanet?"...lol...

Funny because when I got there ...I didnt know nobody.. it was too dark

(perfect for a hot date lol) so I stayed by the bar....LOL i wasnt gonna ask every single person who was from CP :hat:

so rosa came up to me thanks god she reconized me :)

it's ashame you didn't come up to me or shady cause let me tell you...after we finished a bottle of Kettle, you have no idea how many feels I was able to cop all night long from her :drool:

...you two need to stop talking shit....lol...

(perfect for a hot date lol) so I stayed by the bar....LOL i wasnt gonna ask every single person who was from CP :hat:

that's why next time we definitely do the name tags thing

...before we all met, i'm pretty sure you two came up to us and asked me where the bathroom was...i had no idea and said such...but we were all checkin you out...and i made a comment to the effect, "those girls are tight but i'm not sure about girls wearing turqoise shirts"...lmfao...

Guest gabo
...before we all met, i'm pretty sure you two came up to us and asked me where the bathroom was...i had no idea and said such...but we were all checkin you out...and i made a comment to the effect, "those girls are tight but i'm not sure about girls wearing turqoise shirts"...lmfao...
I didnt even think of that.

ok this is bad... I have no clue how but I have a huge hole in the waste of my pants. it happened sometime in karma I think... didnt notice it till I got outside sullivan room and I had to ask dg modle for his belt... which I am keeping....................jk

I didnt even think of that.

ok this is bad... I have no clue how but I have a huge hole in the waste of my pants. it happened sometime in karma I think... didnt notice it till I got outside sullivan room and I had to ask dg modle for his belt... which I am keeping....................jk

Hmm What u were doing ??????:laugh:

I dont think I asked were the bathroon was>>> lol