Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Once in love & now...

JadeEyes

Recently(About 3 1/2 months or so) broke up w/ my ex. We had a very up and down relationship for 2 years. I loved him dearly, he was practically my life, and I still do love him very very much.

Just seems that since him, I lack sexual feelings all togethor. I can't seem to find a way to find anything appealing or interesting about a guy. No matter how good looking, how kind, or how great...

I'm mentally over my ex, and the feelings are subsided. I have tried dating so many guys, but I feel like something is really holding me back from being 100% open with someone again. I'm not looking for relationship, but I wouldn't mind being able to have that crush again and be able to have sex w/ someone again.

What could it be? What can I do? Has this happened to anyone else?

When the time is right you will be able to get back into the game..

Take your time. You dated this guy for 2 years ... You obviously still

have some feelings left for him and they are not allowing you to move

forward. All in due time! I hope everything works out for you, Good luck!

I think it's more a comfort issue. Like no guy makes me feel comfort w/ him.

And yes I still love my ex very much... Love him, but don't like him. :half:

And, god I'm really dying for sex. I was and always have been such a sexual person. I even tried to call up my ex booty call/friend to hang out. I keep like making plans, then forgetting about him, not even caring to call him, or I break plans. UGH!

A while back I had been dating someone. We were together for 4 + years. I thought she was the one I was going to marry... For the last 7 or 8 months of the relationship we just could not get along. We finally decided to break it off. After about 6 months of not talking at all her and I became friends... And till this day we are very good friends. I started dating again probably around the same time that her and I started talking again. And in all honesty I could not find anyone who made me feel the way she made me feel. I could not get comfortable with anyone. Not a single person I dated did I come close to falling in love with. Until about a year ago I met someone who I was able to fall in love with. Unfortunately we are not together. But we are still very much in love with one another and hopefully if her situation changes we can go ahead with things... Anyway, what I am trying to say is that sometimes it takes time. Especially when you are in very deep with someone. When things end. You have gotten so close to this person and taken yourself out of the game for such a long time. That you tend to compare other people to this person. And the truth is you will never find another person who will make you feel the same. In time you will realize that you do not want to look for someone who will make you feel the way that person does. Yet you want to find someone who you will treat better and who will treat you better. And in time that will come. I do not know if this is what you do with the guys you come accross. But this is what I did for some time with the women I met... My family had gotten so close to my EX. I mean everyone in my family. Imediate and extended... And it was always on my mind that I had to find someone just like my EX. To please myself and everyone else because my EX had become my life.

Hang in there... It is only 3+ months since you broke up. It does not happen over night. Not when you are truly in love with someone.

A while back I had been dating someone. We were together for 4 + years. I thought she was the one I was going to marry... For the last 7 or 8 months of the relationship we just could not get along. We finally decided to break it off. After about 6 months of not talking at all her and I became friends... And till this day we are very good friends. I started dating again probably around the same time that her and I started talking again. And in all honesty I could not find anyone who made me feel the way she made me feel. I could not get comfortable with anyone. Not a single person I dated did I come close to falling in love with. Until about a year ago I met someone who I was able to fall in love with. Unfortunately we are not together. But we are still very much in love with one another and hopefully if her situation changes we can go ahead with things... Anyway, what I am trying to say is that sometimes it takes time. Especially when you are in very deep with someone. When things end. You have gotten so close to this person and taken yourself out of the game for such a long time. That you tend to compare other people to this person. And the truth is you will never find another person who will make you feel the same. In time you will realize that you do not want to look for someone who will make you feel the way that person does. Yet you want to find someone who you will treat better and who will treat you better. And in time that will come. I do not know if this is what you do with the guys you come accross. But this is what I did for some time with the women I met... My family had gotten so close to my EX. I mean everyone in my family. Imediate and extended... And it was always on my mind that I had to find someone just like my EX. To please myself and everyone else because my EX had become my life.

Hang in there... It is only 3+ months since you broke up. It does not happen over night. Not when you are truly in love with someone.

Our stories are very similar. That's exactly what I was looking for... I guess time will tell. Just gets a lil frustrating is all.

time heals all wounds, and not seeing him around helps. you will think of your ex every now and then, but you will meet someone that occupies your mind and is capable of bringing ur life back together, unlike the guys you've met latley who are that temporary fix. chin up! :aright:

eat box??? now there's a thought... hmmmmmmm

seriously, it will take time, and i seriously doubt you won't make choices that you will not regret when it comes to him and your own wants/needs. just remember that 'you' are most important

JadeEyes......do you go to spirit alot? i was there a few weeks ago and you look familiar......

hahaha....smooth :rolleyes:

JadeEyes, posting your pic has everything to do with it cause now that I see what you look like, maybe I can help you out. You look good by the way.

You look fairly young so I'm not sure if this was your first serious relationship but either way, the fact that you were with your ex for 2 years and how much you were in love with him is the reason why you are having such a tough time getting over him. This is perfectly normal and I wouldn't worry if I were you about finding someone else who you will be able to get sexually comfortable with. This stuff takes time especially if you are not the type of girl to just sleep around which you don't sound like.

Anyway, just keep going out with your friends and try to keep your mind off it. It's still rather early after the breakup so I wouldn't worry to much.

Recently(About 3 1/2 months or so) broke up w/ my ex. We had a very up and down relationship for 2 years. I loved him dearly, he was practically my life, and I still do love him very very much.

Just seems that since him, I lack sexual feelings all togethor. I can't seem to find a way to find anything appealing or interesting about a guy. No matter how good looking, how kind, or how great...

I'm mentally over my ex, and the feelings are subsided. I have tried dating so many guys, but I feel like something is really holding me back from being 100% open with someone again. I'm not looking for relationship, but I wouldn't mind being able to have that crush again and be able to have sex w/ someone again.

What could it be? What can I do? Has this happened to anyone else?

I know just what you mean.....................sucks doesn't it?

It's summertime now, so you should just chill and have a good time. Don't think about the ex and just try to have fun. I know it's hard, it took me a couple of months after I ended a year and a half relationship to really get over it, but it gets easier as time goes by. By the way, you're definately a hottie!!! Just go out, hang with your friends, and enjoy your summer.