Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: suckas

foxylady69

...anyone who didn't make it to the Release party Sat. night missed out on a realllly fucking good party! great turnout, Richards played a set of fun, energetic house. Hardware was awesome, Groovefire killed in the main room (new track sounded sweet on that system!), and the lounge was great music all night/am, everytime I was down there.

Alos, I realized I wish I still went to more raves. You can do whatever you want, basically, including naughty things, way less attitudes thrown around, and everyone is wearing appropriate footwear to dance their asses off. People can hate on the candy kids all they want, but plur really does still exist in this world.

That is my rant for now.

P.s. i still haven't slept yet.

i heard there was 1000 people thru the door saturday night at therapy.

NICE job! :aright:

leaves me once again asking the question WHERE do all these people come from and WHAT the heck do they do all the rest of the days of the week, month and year when these special events arent going on!!??

...anyone who didn't make it to the Release party Sat. night missed out on a realllly fucking good party! great turnout, Richards played a set of fun, energetic house. Hardware was awesome, Groovefire killed in the main room (new track sounded sweet on that system!), and the lounge was great music all night/am, everytime I was down there.

Alos, I realized I wish I still went to more raves. You can do whatever you want, basically, including naughty things, way less attitudes thrown around, and everyone is wearing appropriate footwear to dance their asses off. People can hate on the candy kids all they want, but plur really does still exist in this world.

That is my rant for now.

P.s. i still haven't slept yet.

yup

oh yeah, i thought i remembered reading this thread last night...

i wondered where it went this morning when i saw the new thread. haha.

i dont think therapy is open weekly now, joga, just every couple of weeks for parties.