Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paradise Garage

I know ur prob gonna laugh... but where was the PARADISE GARAGE and when did it close ? anyone have old pics???

If you want to see footage of the world famous PARADISE GARAGE check out the independent documentary MAESTRO. I'm not sure if it's still playing @ the QUADS on 13th btwn 5th and 6th aves. But it's a sick movie about Larry Levan (the greatest DJ who ever lived)

If you want to see footage of the world famous PARADISE GARAGE check out the independent documentary MAESTRO. I'm not sure if it's still playing @ the QUADS on 13th btwn 5th and 6th aves. But it's a sick movie about Larry Levan (the greatest DJ who ever lived)

F*_k Draper.......check out the movie Maestro.....the website is Maestro-documentary . Com.......it tells you all you need to know about Paradise Garage......its got interviews with Danny T , Louie Vega , Francois K , Nicky Siano , etc........GO WATCH IT!!!!!!!!

Look at my signature danielle on the right thats the neon sign the had outside. I obviously wasnt there but have done so much research on the history of NYC dance scene. 84 king street is the correct address and yes the building is still there. Unfortuntaley its being use by verizon for there repair trucks. I walked in there last month and was just trying to imagine what it was like being there. Rooms are massive and you cna only imagine. Ask david morales, danny tenaglia, louie vega, they all agre best place they have ever seen. CROWD,MUSIC,VIBE, AND experiecen.

Like someone said MAESTRO is a very good documentary but no its not playing anymore at QUAD. But you can buy the dvd in afew months its gonna be a multi disc set. Also you can read thse books. LOVE SAVES THE DAY by TIM LAWRENCE. KEEP ON DANCING MY LIFE AND TIMES AT THE PARADISE GARAGE by MEL CHEREN. LARRY LEVAN LIVE AT THE LEGENDARY PARADISE GARAGE DOUBLE CD SET was recorded in 1979. If you go to 99 SPRING STREET home to the SOHO LOFT it is now some clothing store. Theres a few thigns to read on it i just dont know the links right now.

Look at my signature danielle on the right thats the neon sign the had outside. I obviously wasnt there but have done so much research on the history of NYC dance scene. 84 king street is the correct address and yes the building is still there. Unfortuntaley its being use by verizon for there repair trucks. I walked in there last month and was just trying to imagine what it was like being there. Rooms are massive and you cna only imagine. Ask david morales, danny tenaglia, louie vega, they all agre best place they have ever seen. CROWD,MUSIC,VIBE, AND experiecen.

Like someone said MAESTRO is a very good documentary but no its not playing anymore at QUAD. But you can buy the dvd in afew months its gonna be a multi disc set. Also you can read thse books. LOVE SAVES THE DAY by TIM LAWRENCE. KEEP ON DANCING MY LIFE AND TIMES AT THE PARADISE GARAGE by MEL CHEREN. LARRY LEVAN LIVE AT THE LEGENDARY PARADISE GARAGE DOUBLE CD SET was recorded in 1979. If you go to 99 SPRING STREET home to the SOHO LOFT it is now some clothing store. Theres a few thigns to read on it i just dont know the links right now.

Thanks Babe.. I knew you would def have the info... Mwahzzzz