Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shorty?

deepfunk

I AM ALIVE!!!!!!!!

Dude, things have been so strange the last few weeks. Was let go from my job. Broke. hungry. blah blah blah...

But alas!!!! I found a job and it pays more than my original job so everything is A O K!!!!

I have had a bunch of fun nights out on the town though the last two weeks!! I didn't have to wake up until 12 each day.. it was so nice.. I was given the opportunity to go flying and I got to stare at Edward Norton who was sitting right next to me... oh man.. I saw so many movies.. Riddick sucked... :P

NEWays...

Everything is well I just don't have internet access!!

Thank you all for caring .. and have I ever told you that I love you guys??

Well I do!!

SHORTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! :) :)

I was going to call you back after the gym but I figured you might be drunk :pint: and burnt from laying at the pool and drinkin' brew dawgs (you lucky turd!!)

Check out the newest addition to my tattoo collection:

attachment.php?attachmentid=31851

I'll call you this weekend - I leave for vacation on Wednesday AM... :)

• 2 weeks later...

yup yup lola it's addicting.. :) it looks good though but healed badly.. i've been nursing the tat for a few weeks.. it scarred so i have to have the bottom redone.. still working on how to post the pic :)...

fyi lola.... I'm planning a trip to chi town for a friday evening to sunday asap... you should come with me!!!

yup yup lola it's addicting.. :) it looks good though but healed badly.. i've been nursing the tat for a few weeks.. it scarred so i have to have the bottom redone.. still working on how to post the pic :)...

I wanna see that TAT, fool!!! :clap:

love

imad.