Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I a lesbian? Bahaha!

JadeEyes

My mom and dad just asked me a lil while ago to be 100% honest with them and if I was a lesbian. I was hysterical laughing. My dad said I comment on attractive women too much and focus on parts of their bodies I shouldn't be.

Thought I'd share. :bounce:

Women are beauties of nature... Rather look at a girls bangin bare ass than a guys anyday. Does that mean I'm gay!? lol

My mom and dad just asked me a lil while ago to be 100% honest with them and if I was a lesbian. I was hysterical laughing. My dad said I comment on attractive women too much and focus on parts of their bodies I shouldn't be.

Women are beauties of nature... Rather look at a girls bangin bare ass than a guys anyday. Does that mean I'm gay!? lol

no you just realize that women ARE the more beautiful sex of our spicies

my mom's the same...she'd bet her life i'm a dyke...ha! jokes on her. :D but i know what you mean...i appreciate a beautiful woman as much as i would a good looking guy.

so are u??? answer the question.....

From all of your post, I can tell you're definitely a dude posting as a girl

asl1.jpg

experiment as much as you can one day you will know....

due to the abundance of pics of girls kissing, girls i've seen kissing in clubs, and in the last week, me and my boys got 2 separate sets of girls to make out, I have come to the conclusion that at least 75% of all women in this world are AT LEAST Bi-Sexual.

Haha aww i remember when I used to play that...fun time fun times :pint:

well, this past weekend me and my friends invited these girls up to our hotel room for a spirited game.

Let me tell you, it got WAY raunchier than the old fashioned game we all used to play as kids :whip::licker::spank: