Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone pick up JIGGAS new joint?

i don't know about awesome. tho he does have a few hot tracks on it (give it 2 me and 1900 hustler) - pretty much every other song is a collabo with his rocafella mates. in fact, it's pretty much a rocafella cd. it definitely didn't grab me like his first cd and volumes 2 & 3. there's no real anthems on it other than give it 2 me. but if you're a diehard jayhovah fan, then you'll like it. maybe it'll grow on me but just because it's jigga doesn't make it phat just yet...

I didn't think anyone liked hip-hop on this board. I think overall its a pretty good album. I also think memphis bleek is one of the hottest rappers out right now. You should all check out Prodigy's new shit on napster along with the new Wu. There is alot of good shit coming out now. Peace

I JUST picked up the umm... $5 copy from my barber shop. Didn't have a chance to play the whole thing yet. It should be phat, everything from Jigga is. I can't wait to hear the song with Snoop.

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

haze.jpg
/>http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

(201)381-6987

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Cheetah

Fridays - OHM, Limelight, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT

i love this album.. i guess everyone here is into the house music.. al least hip hop has meaning words.... house is coll if your all banged up. but just to chill and smoke i love hip hop.. the hip hop room in exit plays really good hip hop.

Hmmm..... I'm gonna have to peep JZ's new shit.... I'm not about to buy the album without hearing a couple tracks first, though.

Wish they had the new shit on Napster....

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Originally posted by su:

i don't know about awesome. tho he does have a few hot tracks on it (give it 2 me and 1900 hustler) - pretty much every other song is a collabo with his rocafella mates. in fact, it's pretty much a rocafella cd. it definitely didn't grab me like his first cd and volumes 2 & 3. there's no real anthems on it other than give it 2 me. but if you're a diehard jayhovah fan, then you'll like it. maybe it'll grow on me but just because it's jigga doesn't make it phat just yet...

You summed it up perfectly.

I'm very dissapointed.

He threw this album together way too quickly.

It's shit compared to his last 3.

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

haze.jpg
/>http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

(201)381-6987

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Cheetah

Fridays - OHM, Limelight, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT