Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A friends' friend

So I could post this on the fuck board, but chose not to.

I introduced a friend to my ex (( then we were together )) about 5 months ago...and since then they've become pretty tight.

Problem is...my ex and I are having issues...not together anymore...and I've been spending some time with this "friend".

There's always been a ton of sexual tension and physical/mental attraction between him and I. Ignoring it was pretty easy...but it's getting harder and harder. Even harder to resist since he kissed me last Thursday. :(

Now...those of you who know me know I'm not the type to move around from man to man. I make my relationship decisions very carefully, but am so extremely conflicted about this. This friend and I have spoken at length to possibilites, and what is going on between us. I honestly think if we scratch the surface of the sexual tension, we'll find there's much more underneath.

I'm not so much worried about compromising our friendship at this point...I'm worried about hurting my ex.

Is there ever a time where you have to say F-IT, and be a lil' selfish (( for once ))?

hes ur ex for a reason....so i say f-it!!!!!!!!!!!!! be selfish...no1 else is gonna be selfish for u...su u have to look after urself.....as uve stated ur make ur decisions very carefully....so as long as u keep doing that, and take time to try and look at it from an outside perspective as ur getting deeper into this i think ull be a.o.k.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! try not to let ur common sense be blinded by ur emotion is the best thing i can tell ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

at the end of the day, no matter what else happens, all you really have is you. live life for you. make yourself happy. life is short.

that might be the right plan but to me that sounds selfish.

honestly there isn't only just one person for you out there. there are many ppl you are probably even a better fit for. i don't know if i buy that soul mate bs or there just one person truly you are meant to be with. this isn't a fairy tale.

just remember some actions you can't take back. live life to the fullest but dont do on to others what you wouldn't wish upon yourself. that's all i'm sayin

its really the friends decision, not yours. it is him who is sacrificing anything. if he decides to follow through, then....

if a friend did this with my ex, if i managed not to kill them, they would know that it would be the end of our friendship. period.

So I could post this on the fuck board, but chose not to.

I introduced a friend to my ex (( then we were together )) about 5 months ago...and since then they've become pretty tight.

Problem is...my ex and I are having issues...not together anymore...and I've been spending some time with this "friend".

There's always been a ton of sexual tension and physical/mental attraction between him and I. Ignoring it was pretty easy...but it's getting harder and harder. Even harder to resist since he kissed me last Thursday. :(

Now...those of you who know me know I'm not the type to move around from man to man. I make my relationship decisions very carefully, but am so extremely conflicted about this. This friend and I have spoken at length to possibilites, and what is going on between us. I honestly think if we scratch the surface of the sexual tension, we'll find there's much more underneath.

I'm not so much worried about compromising our friendship at this point...I'm worried about hurting my ex.

Is there ever a time where you have to say F-IT, and be a lil' selfish (( for once ))?

if its a good friend, or one that you value friendship with, let your friend have this one...

• 3 weeks later...