Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tmac Traded!

Dumbest Move Ever Hahahahahaha

real dumb considering the magic have won so many championships with tmac..........they can finish on the bottom with him and do the same without him.............he had to go.......his attitude about being in orlando had become horrible........better off for both parties to get him traded

real dumb considering the magic have won so many championships with tmac..........they can finish on the bottom with him and do the same without him.............he had to go.......his attitude about being in orlando had become horrible........better off for both parties to get him traded

i cant wait til i own my own nba team. im gonna get the best player in the league and surround him with a whole bnch of shitty guys and blame it all on him, then trade him and keep the garbage time NO

I don't understand why Weisbrod would say the T Mac didn't make the players around him better. He was not only the scoring leader last year but he was also the assist leader. Its managements fault for not surrounding the man w/ more talent and getting rid of the talent they already had. (Hudson, Anderson, & Doc Rivers) Keep waiting for Grant Hill to play a full year, that'll get u far. :hang:

the magic made the right move by trading him. he didn;t want to be there and that fucker grant hill won't retire preventing the magic from freeing up that $$$ to pursue other free agents to improve the team.

what i don't is why did the select that high school guy instead of okafur? that pissess me off.

Tmac is still the ill primadonna though...there's no denying that. i think this trade works pretty well for both teams...Cat Mobley is one of my fav players and gets no love...he's gona kill this yr.

I agree, Catino Mobs is definately underrated.