Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats free tonight?

yep cuz ur a low budget niggaaaa

1 imnot a nigga 2 let me rephrase i dont want to spend a lot of $ b.c i dont wanna go out dumb whores of the world... lol italianpee, why do all of your kind think theyre tough black guys? lets have less posting from you and more swallowing :itsok: buh by now

FILTER 14 free all night and cheap drinks and awesome HOUSE MUSIC. Read the thrread about it.

definitley wanna check that out ,

but a tragedy has been averted.. my girl will be going out with her friends yay

se ya there then. Always wonder what you would act lke in person. And what about your ladies does that mean they wont be goin. If so dont weep dude lots of ladies will be there hopefuly lol.

LOL NAH I JUST DONT WANNA GO OUT WITH HER GAY LITTLE FRIEND THAT IS IN TOWN, ID RATHER TAKE A SHIT ON HER FACE WHILE SHES SLEEPING. BUT ILL CHECK THAT OUT ANOTHER TIME IM GONNA CHILL OUT AND REST FOR THIS WEEKENDD

LOL NAH I JUST DONT WANNA GO OUT WITH HER GAY LITTLE FRIEND THAT IS IN TOWN, ID RATHER TAKE A SHIT ON HER FACE WHILE SHES SLEEPING. BUT ILL CHECK THAT OUT ANOTHER TIME IM GONNA CHILL OUT AND REST FOR THIS WEEKENDD

When we hanging son? Why is italianp attacking you dude. She was nice to me but mean to my buddy.

:half:

1 imnot a nigga 2 let me rephrase i dont want to spend a lot of $ b.c i dont wanna go out dumb whores of the world... lol italianpee, why do all of your kind think theyre tough black guys? lets have less posting from you and more swallowing :itsok: buh by now

why dont you grow the f up and shut the f up...

When we hanging son? Why is italianp attacking you dude. She was nice to me but mean to my buddy.

yep nice to you.. cuz u dont act like a 5 yr old and talk shit .... maybe if ur "buddy" wasnt such a dik.. i wouldnt have a prob with him... im friendly with just about everyone on this board only 3 people i dont like and ur buddy is one of them.. he needs to learn how to talk and act. :updown:

yep nice to you.. cuz u dont act like a 5 yr old and talk shit .... maybe if ur "buddy" wasnt such a dik.. i wouldnt have a prob with him... im friendly with just about everyone on this board only 3 people i dont like and ur buddy is one of them.. he needs to learn how to talk and act. :updown:

I KNOW HOW TO TALK AND ACT ASSHOLE. BUT IM GLAD YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR MORONIC TYPING PRACTICES ONCE I POINTED OUT THAT YOUTYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE LLLLIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKEEEEEEEE TTTTTTTHHHHHHHIIIIIIISS FUCKSTICK LOL

Luz is confused. :confused: I have the sudden urge of causing more drama but I can't cause U 2 freaks are battling instead of becoming a team against the rest of the cp freaks. You want a target pick that freak bling and his freak buddy mimid!

I KNOW HOW TO TALK AND ACT ASSHOLE. BUT IM GLAD YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR MORONIC TYPING PRACTICES ONCE I POINTED OUT THAT YOUTYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE LLLLIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKEEEEEEEE TTTTTTTHHHHHHHIIIIIIISS FUCKSTICK LOL

LOL this is too funny, Danielle, you have quite the talent for making enemies on here. Keep it goin tho, its so entertaining for the rest of us :rofl: