Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great quote from an Iraqi

igloo

"Thank you all brave mans, who lost there life here, your bloods will be the river of hope for us."

--Sarmad, expressed this opinion about the occupation forces

This is a fitting tribute to the brave men and woman of our military and of our coalition partners.

"Thank you all brave mans, who lost there life here, your bloods will be the river of hope for us."

--Sarmad, expressed this opinion about the occupation forces

This is a fitting tribute to the brave men and woman of our military and of our coalition partners.

Aye! Big on 'im!

this quote from an Iraqi was a bit thought provoking..

"This is all a theater; the real criminal is Bush" Saddam Hussein 07/01/04

Brings no thought to me... sounds like propoganda at its finest! Did this guy say this after we took him out of his spider hole? :gang:

I like this one too. Tells me who we are dealing with.

"The only true faith in God's sight is Islam. God's curse be upon the infidels! Evil is that for which they have bartered away their souls. To deny God's own revelation, grudging that He should reveal His bounty to whom He chooses from among His servants! They have incurred God's most inexorable wrath. An ignominious punishment awaits the unbelievers."

I am trying to decipher this with knowledge and the only translation that I myself came up with was that the only true religion is Islam. For these who do not follow the Islam beliefs will be considered infidels who will bare God's inexorable wrath and lose their souls.

"I like this one too. Tells me who we are dealing with.

"The only true faith in God's sight is Islam. God's curse be upon the infidels! Evil is that for which they have bartered away their souls. To deny God's own revelation, grudging that He should reveal His bounty to whom He chooses from among His servants! They have incurred God's most inexorable wrath. An ignominious punishment awaits the unbelievers."

I am trying to decipher this with knowledge and the only translation that I myself came up with was that the only true religion is Islam. For these who do not follow the Islam beliefs will be considered infidels who will bare God's inexorable wrath and lose their souls."

yeah just about every religion says the same thing, believe in this god or you will lose souls, or go to hell for eternity, ect.Scare tactics make it easier to recrute people to the faith.

I also believe there that there is nothing

I like this one too. Tells me who we are dealing with.

I am trying to decipher this with knowledge and the only translation that I myself came up with was that the only true religion is Islam. For these who do not follow the Islam beliefs will be considered infidels who will bare God's inexorable wrath and lose their souls.

who are you quoting? ashcroft or sharon?

“There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on -- shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again.”

- George W. Bush, President Of The United States Of America