Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Side bar to the sober @PVD thread

Since this will be my 1st time w/o assistance from happy pills what is the recommended concoction for a happy hyper night?

I'll want a drink or 2 so don't suggest anything that won't mix well with alcohol.

Red Bull...alcohol...Ripped Fuel...Stacker II's...

Was is RedBull and Stacker's that you shouldn't do together??

Oh yeah, and don't say the music will be enough, I'm sure it'll be fantastic but let's face it...I'm gettin' older!! lol

Thanks to all the energy guru's!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Originally posted by cathyo:

Oh yeah, and don't say the music will be enough, I'm sure it'll be fantastic but let's face it...I'm gettin' older!! lol

You mean music isn't enough for you?

**Sigh** and I thought I was the only one... I want to become the instrument in which the music courses through me and the only way for that to happen is with... errrr... really big eardrums?

Let me face it too... I need all the help I can get... I ain't gettin' any younger either...

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Let me face it too... I need all the help I can get... I ain't gettin' any younger either...

Damn it! First of all, you don't look old. Second, ALL of us "ain't gettin' any younger".... if you are, you need to share yer secret.

As for whether or not the music, by itself, is enough to have a good time with..... it varies from person to person. Drugs are an experience unto themselves -- if you do any other activity while using drugs, you're bound to have a more extereme reaction (remember, there are good trips AND bad trips). So if you think you enjoy music more when yer on drugs, you're RIGHT! But if the only reason you go clubbing is to have an excuse to do drugs, you should probably take a step back.... that's the first step on the path to addiction, be it the chemical or social variant.

I sure as hell enjoy rolling.... to the point where I realized I was doing it too much. Clubbing and E entered my life at exactly the same time -- I'm definitely NOT the person I was four months ago, and definitely for the better. But for some reason, the [best] music is almost enough for me -- sometimes it's so powerful I feel like I'm going to have an orgasm.

Of course, every now and again I feel like taking a trip over the edge. IMHO, inebriation, in all of its myriad forms, is a good thing (when not not overdone, i.e. overdosed / addicted). I personally think it gives you a certain amount of introspective insight by putting your mind into a state that it isn't used to being in.

If you think you can dance more when you're rolling, I agree -- I definitely notice my body's fatigue more when I haven't dropped. But with good music, and surrounded by good friends, there's no other place I'd rather be, sober or not. My 2 yen.....

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Thanx guys!!

I think I'll do the RedBull and vodka thing, maybe bring a Stacker as a precaution, although RedBulls light me up pretty well! The only thing that is killing me is that I have to go to some comedy show thing beforehand and I'm not going to have ANY time for a little nap.

If you see me sleepin' just give the old lady a poke and don't let them stuff me in the closet!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~