Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Greece Wins!!!!

Now I have to find a place down the shore to watch the game on Sunday - this isn't going to be easy!! Not sure if you were watching but they're going nuts in Athens right now. Wish I could go to Astoria tonight!!!

Aaaaaaaghgahgshuaslhdhwpfqh;l I Cant Fucking Believe It

Holy Fucking Shit History In The Makiing

I May Vomit, I Think.

Wow The Czechs Played Alot Better But Wow....dellas!!!!!!!!

I Cant Breathe Athens Is In Shambles Astoria Is Gonna Be Madness Tonight

This Is Unreal Im Gonna Go Slice My Dogs Throat Brb

Only us Greeks understand how big of a moment it is for us. Go GREECE!! YOU BEAT PORTUGAL ONCE THIS TOURNAMENT, YOU CAN DO IT AGAIN!!!

Denny Tsettos

i'll be wearing my number 7 Figo Jersey to Tempts on sunday after greece gets destroyed in the finals

Enjoy your short lived glory now guys cause were gonna take you guys out HARDCORE..... its over already.... if the czecs won then it mite have been some kinda challenge but now its just gonna be destruction... sorry guys but just tellin it like it is

yo man best of luck kiddo but im just tellin it like it is bro.... the only reason we lost the first game is cause we choked rite off the bat as usual but now its over bro..... we cant be stopped my friend

all in good fun my man no need to get stupid

yo man best of luck kiddo but im just tellin it like it is bro.... the only reason we lost the first game is cause we choked rite off the bat as usual but now its over bro..... we cant be stopped my friend

all in good fun my man no need to get stupid

These words can't be typed fast enough...

This is not fun for me. This is about us destroying your team. I mean, if I had one wish it would be that your team was stricken with some fatal poisoning or something. And if it meant that Portugal had to fly to play in this game then I would ask God very politely to set your plane ablaze and crash over the Swiss Alps.

P.S. If Portugal wins there will be mayhem. May the Lord be with you.

These words can't be typed fast enough...

This is not fun for me. This is about us destroying your team. I mean, if I had one wish it would be that your team was stricken with some fatal poisoning or something. And if it meant that Portugal had to fly to play in this game then I would ask God very politely to set your plane ablaze and crash over the Swiss Alps.

P.S. If Portugal wins there will be mayhem. May the Lord be with you.

that would be the only way for u guys to take the championship cause u got no chance and from what i take from your words u know it too cause when this game is actually played my friend its ova.... enuff said, the rest we will see on sunday