Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Once Caldas.....

happyface

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only did you guys beat yourselves,we beat ya twice ,Brazil beat you guys hmmmmmm I think Venezuela beat you gys also.Oh wait that this year. :yuck:

kinda early to be talkin all the shite no? .. let's talk at the end of next year :)

no. you guys talk shit cuz it's just the way you guys are.. natural shit talkers :)

especially when it comes to football.. good lord!

LOL true

but im for sure not known to talk shyt.....btw you want me to bring out the stats so they can speak for themselves? :hat:

no need to get all touchy.. Brazil has you guys beat by a mile

Thats what I thought. ;)

and for you info Brazil might have 5 WC but they dont have any games ahead vs Argentina and Argentina doesnt have any games ahead on them so it goes to show ya they dont own every team like everyone thinks. 33 wins a piece.Next.

something Colombia hasnt accomplished. :gang:

fair enough.. we'll have our time.. I can guarantee that :)

btw, there's been ALOT of teams more qualified than Colombian that havent won a World Cup.. so you speak on a more general term.. and when was the last time Argentina has won anything? it's been over a decade? South America's team? I dont think so :aright:

I will admitt Colombia is on the rise maybe if they ez up on the partying and shyt maybe they can be able to hang with the top dawgs.Its been awhile since Argentina won something but dont forget Argentina qualified first for the last WC only losing one game,not bad at all.

What has Colombia won? I wouldnt even count that Copa America that was played in your country.Argentina didnt even show up thanks to threats that were made to them,Brazil took a back-up squad and so did most teams.But if you wanna think you guys won that shyt FAIR then more power to ya,I think you guys still need like 13 more Copa Americas to reach us and Uruguay.

Our last Copa America was in Ecuador 93 and before that in Chile 91,back to back.And in those 2 CUPS we left Colombia behind us.We did lose to you guys in la copa america that was played in paraguay 0-3.But for the qualifiers for WC 2002 we defeated you guys both games 3-1 in Colombia and 3-0 in Buenos Aires.

What are you fellas going to bring up? El cinco a cero? :vomit2:

As for clubs well no need to get into that really. :)

Ok .. ok ...

Colombian teams have won 2 Libertadores now ... both by penalties.

River has beaten the Colombians twice in the finals.

Boca sent River to play Atletico Rafaela ... :rofl:

BOCA PENTACAMPEON DE AMERICA Y TRICAMPEON MUNDIAL... Algo mas? :laugh::rofl:

SIGAN PARTICIPANDO :D

yo quiero hablar por todos los colombianos en clubplanet.......maturana or whoever is coach.....give up these qualifyiying matches......necesitamos un nuevo equipo.....triaga la defense de el capitan ivan dario cordoba, Jrge bermudez (Viejo lol) y mario yepes con el medio campo de giovani hernandez........y triagasa un epiupe joven!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hat:

sorrrrrrry im im lil drunk...i will translate 2morrow unless someone does b4 me :hat:

Ok .. ok ...

Colombian teams have won 2 Libertadores now ... both by penalties.

River has beaten the Colombians twice in the finals.

Boca sent River to play Atletico Rafaela ... :

BOCA PENTACAMPEON DE AMERICA Y TRICAMPEON MUNDIAL... Algo mas?

El REY de COPAS sigue siendo Independiente de Avellaneda asi que hasta en eso son segundos :blown:

Y son segundos en el torneo local detras de RIVER :finger:

Nacional de Medellin y Once Caldas have both won on pks, how many finals in the Libertadores does boca have on pks? Not to mention how many games in total have they won on penalties?SAD, donde esta el futbol dentro la cancha? :half:

RIVER has 2 Libertadores and in those tournaments no game was decided by penalties.

boca sent RIVER to play with Rafaela? It was on the schedule so yeah we had to play em no matter what.

Who came out EMPTY handed? :eek::hung::laugh:

attachment.php?attachmentid=31777

Look at this picture.boca fans showing their support and love to their team while at the time they were still the actuall champions of America and with chances to still come out champions in Argentina.LMAO AMARGOS ! ! ! !

And they clam to be the biggest team in Argentina.

No need to express what this is........aprendan bosteros ! !

attachment.php?attachmentid=31780

Leo ... como se siente ser eliminados de la Copa cada vez que se enfrentan a Papá? :

River es como el peso Argentino ... no sirve para nada apenas sales de la Argentina. ::

SIGAN PARTICIPANDO

Che MArco que se siente quedarse sin el pan y sin la torta? :eek:

A boca le dicen el lamento boliviano,ya sabras porque. :vomit2:

Che Marco que se siente perder el la punta del campeonato y el invicto contra RIVER? :duel: (te queres matar)

Another FACT:

YOU GUYS JUST KEEP ON BREAKING RECORDS DONT YA?

FIRST TIME I SEE A TEAM MISS 4!!! PENALTIES IN A ROW JUST AMAZING.

AND THE SAME DAY OF YOU LOSING TO ONCE CALDAS GO BACK 5 YEARS,SAME DAY IN LA COPA AMERICA IS THE DAY EL FRACASADO DE MARTIN PALERMO MISSED NOT 1, NOT 2, BUT 3 PENALTIES IN ONE FUCKING GAME FOR ARGENTINA VS COLOMBIA. SIGAN ASI LOL :eek::boohoo::laugh: