Clubplanet Nightlife Community

C.p Meetup July 23, 2004

deepspell

Hi all,

Just as a reminder, i need first and last names of all that are coming so i can comp you guys. please PM me, Email me or call me if u got my digits. gotta hand in the comps by friday morning. thanks and hope to you all there! :rock:

Email

okay a.d.d. here remind me where and when again...

yea yea same here... lol... i sped through both of my speeches, and mumbled through the jokes... awesome most bestman ever~!? i am the suck... lol... whens the wedding??? are you going to come to this deepspell family reunion party friday after the dinner~!?

yeah. i'll be in attendance along with a few friends. my name is richard, last name grieco.

my buddies' names are brandon walsh, michael mansini m.d., mike seaver, rob lowe and lastly waldo geraldo faldo. hope to see you all there.

yeah. i'll be in attendance along with a few friends. my name is richard, last name grieco.

my buddies' names are brandon walsh, michael mansini m.d., mike seaver, rob lowe and lastly waldo geraldo faldo. hope to see you all there.

:aright: u got it champ

you forgot Yoko Ono Bono.