Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any scents that drive your hormones crazy?

captainpec

Any scents (lotions, perfumes, colognes, deodorants, body odor from kids playing basketball, etc.) that make you want to rip your clothes off and fuck the shit out of that person?

For me it is plumeria lotion from Victoria Secret and I don't know the name, but it's a fruity type of body lotion from Bath & Bodyworks... went up to a girl and asked her where it was from yesterday.

i still use fahrenheit .. and this perfume that not much is known about called "AMOR ETERNO" everytime a girl kisses me hello they are always like DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM !! what is that ?? :eek:

so thats why i just stick to those 2 ... sometimes nautica and sometimes banana republic as well ... but the 1st 2 are my faves for attention :D

Guest brwneydtrouble
i still use fahrenheit .. and this perfume that not much is known about called "AMOR ETERNO" everytime a girl kisses me hello they are always like DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM !! what is that ?? :eek:

so thats why i just stick to those 2 ... sometimes nautica and sometimes banana republic as well ... but the 1st 2 are my faves for attention :D

And coconut. :D

dude whats that oil i remember u posting a few months ago that you wear .. i was thinking of buying that ... that obscure oil cologne or something ... was it amor eterno?

I luv to wear stuff that is non mainstream but smells awesome so the girl associates that smell only with me.

It works. :)

For her, I really dont care what she wears ... cuz after the first 3 mintues with me her scent is always persperation. :)

dude whats that oil i remember u posting a few months ago that you wear .. i was thinking of buying that ... that obscure oil cologne or something ... was it amor eterno?

no , amor eterno is a cologne.... i posted about an oil ??:confused: are you sure it was me ?