Clubplanet Nightlife Community

would you punch a retarded person ?

Yesterday at Union Square ..I was standing where alot of people walk by cuz I was waiting for someone ..

A crowd of people rushed by me and some man slap/tapped me twice on my shoulder ..it wasn't gentle or really hard but he slapped me anyways and I jumped and turned around and he was either deaf or mute and could not speak clearly and murmurs " Mmmmmmmmm ...HMmmmmmmm!!"

The guy was trying to tell me something but he couldn't speak ...and he was showing me his hand - he was covered in red spots ...

Anyways I was just pissed ... although the guy was obviously mentally challenged ..he came up to me and touched me ..

I don't want any strange men on the streets putting their hands on me !

I didn't hit him back, I didn't do anything .... what was I supposed to do ?

This is the SECOND time a deaf/mute man tried to "talk" to me ..

I was startled ..I didn't know how to react

No, and explaining why probably isn't even worth it, since this post is probably one of the dumbest on this board to date.

no it's not the dumbest post - I was in a situation where a mentally challenged man came out of nowhere and hit me

No, and explaining why probably isn't even worth it, since this post is probably one of the dumbest on this board to date.

seeriously

Yesterday at Union Square ..I was standing where alot of people walk by cuz I was waiting for someone ..

A crowd of people rushed by me and some man slap/tapped me twice on my shoulder ..it wasn't gentle or really hard but he slapped me anyways and I jumped and turned around and he was either deaf or mute and could not speak clearly and murmurs " Mmmmmmmmm ...HMmmmmmmm!!"

The guy was trying to tell me something but he couldn't speak ...and he was showing me his hand - he was covered in red spots ...

Anyways I was just pissed ... although the guy was obviously mentally challenged ..he came up to me and touched me ..

I don't want any strange men on the streets putting their hands on me !

I didn't hit him back, I didn't do anything .... what was I supposed to do ?

This is the SECOND time a deaf/mute man tried to "talk" to me ..

I was startled ..I didn't know how to react

and why would you act tough like you were going to do it, b.c. you obviously did not

no it's not the dumbest post - I was in a situation where a mentally challenged man came out of nowhere and hit me

hit him back... but remember theyre at an advantage... they have "retard strength..." thats the equivalent of 6 tom cruises... punch punch punch...

lol ...

Like I said I didn't know how to react . Do I protect myself or do I be compassionate ?

I bet alot of you would turn around and punch a mentally handicapped person if they came out of nowhere and hit you..so please save the drama .

Unless this happened to you - you probably wouldn't know how to react . I was quite frightened .

lol ...

Like I said I didn't know how to react . Do I protect myself or do I be compassionate ?

I bet alot of you would turn around and punch a mentally handicapped person if they came out of nowhere and hit you..so please save the drama .

Unless this happened to you - you probably wouldn't know how to react . I was quite frightened .

First of all,

No one is causing any drama here, so save the nonsense.

Secondly, I had this happen to me. I used to work with mildly and severely autistic young adults. The first time it happened to me, I was actually pretty startled, but I didn't punch the individual. You're right, however - unfortunately, some people would punch the mentally disabled person if they were in that situation, and there's nothing unnatural about that in some cases, since people generally don't like to be hit in the face by anyone, and are usually startled if someone does it. As someone who has worked with mentally disabled individuals, I would probably still be very startled if it happened to me, since it's something that you're never really ready for, no matter how many times you're around people who suffer from certain mental disabilities. I apologize for reacting so harshly, but the phrasing of this thread, in my opinion, seemed pretty stupid, especially since your description of exactly what happened was not included in this thread when I posted my original reply.

The first time it happened to me, I was actually pretty startled, but I didn't punch the individual.

people generally don't like to be hit in the face by anyone, and are usually startled if someone does it.

See ...it is startling ..and this man snuck up on me from the back. I'm lucky he only slapped me in the shoulders. In NYC - retarded people attack random people all the time. Some mentally challenged guy shoved a woman in front of the N train once and some lady got her head smashed with a brick on 42nd St.

Anyways ..I didn't know if he was trying to attcack me or just talk to me

I erased it becuz I knew I'd get heat for it . I got BANNED form the JP Board for postin this ! lol .

The moderator erased this post and all the girls were like " OMG how could you ! you have no morals !"

See ...it is startling ..and this man snuck up on me from the back. I'm lucky he only slapped me in the shoulders. In NYC - retarded people attack random people all the time. Some mentally challenged guy shoved a woman in front of the N train once and some lady got her head smashed with a brick on 42nd St.

Anyways ..I didn't know if he was trying to attcack me or just talk to me

I erased it becuz I knew I'd get heat for it . I got BANNED form the JP Board for postin this ! lol .

The moderator erased this post and all the girls were like " OMG how could you ! you have no morals !"

I hear you. It's not necessarily an issue of morality. Technically speaking, no one should place their hands on a person who has mental disabilities, but the situation quickly changes when you're approached very suddenly by someone who is mentally disabled. It's very frightening. At my old job, I worked with a group of students who were the most dangerous, and one of the much bigger, older students, who was a little startled because he didn't recognize me, came up to me and slapped me right across my face. The shit hurt like hell, and at the time, I didn't know how to react. I've always been scared of individuals who have mental disabilities, probably because they just seemed very strange to me, and I never really understood why they react the way they do. However, after working with the students under my care, I learned to love them so much. They are the sweetest, kindest, most loving individuals if they're in the right environment, and if they're given the time to make sense of certain things. I mean, certain students would have moments when they acted out SEVERELY whenever they were frustrated, and I would literally shit a brick when I saw what they were capable of doing, both to themselves and to others. A few months later, I found myself hugging those same students and roughing around with them. For many of them, everyday life is just so aggravating because it's a non-stop bombardment of strange people, places, things, sounds, shapes, colors, etc., and it's always flying at them from every angle. It's hard for them to process it all, and in most instances, they're trying to communicate something very simple; unfortunately, becuase of their disability, we're unable to understand what they're saying, and it only frustrates them further. It also takes a very long time for them to develop real affection for someone. Nonetheless, after reading your explanation, I don't see that you were acting immorally.

Nonetheless, after reading your explanation, I don't see that you were acting immorally.

thanks. some girl on JP board told me I should be smacked for even thinkin bout punching a retarded person and that I should have compassion + class

But the fact is some are dangerous...some aren't - I just didn't know how to tell

Hey...

It's Sexxyprincessd22 from jpe, u know the bitch that was arguing with you :) lol... I never post on here but anyways, i was lookin around and i saw this post again... I'm not here to argue with u again lol i promise, but that sh*t yesterday was hilarious... You didn't get banned because of the thread, you got banned because u called her a dyke lmaooo u have NO idea how hard i was laughing... she started threating to ban me and sh*t too... I felt bad, she deffff abuses the sh*t outta the power she has on there.. I don't even know why she deleted the thread... oh wellsss :)

she acts like a dyke and looks like one too ! LOL

SHe's nasty I tell you !

Was everyone laughing ? lol

I ddidn't post my post to be a bitch you know ..

lol nooooo comment! But lets just say I DEFINATELY agree with you lmao..

Nah noone would dare laugh on the board, you know, bunch of ass kissers that they are :)... But the people I talk to on AIM from there... omg we were DYINGGGGGG biglaugha.gif

I know people want to be on her good side .lol ..I'm not scared of her because I know Jp personally . SHe works for him and she's all over his dick ...but you know what ? JP would would never get with a chic that looked like that ..

The greatest thing I ever heard about her was one time some guy was bitching and he said to her " Gee Kriste for someone who looks like a WALRUS you sure yap your gums alot !!!!!""

OMG - that was funniest thing I ever heard ! of course he got banned but that was classic !

walrus ...ha ha ! lol

so next time she's all dyked up just call her a walrus !

I know people want to be on her good side .lol ..I'm not scared of her because I know Jp personally . SHe works for him and she's all over his dick ...but you know what ? JP would would never get with a chic that looked like that ..

The greatest thing I ever heard about her was one time some guy was bitching and he said to her " Gee Kriste for someone who looks like a WALRUS you sure yap your gums alot !!!!!""

OMG - that was funniest thing I ever heard ! of course he got banned but that was classic !

walrus ...ha ha ! lol

so next time she's all dyked up just call her a walrus !

lol i swear, JPE is like fuckin kindergarten... She's all like 'ok, that's the second person banned today... anyone want to join them?' I was thinkin like damnnnn hitler, calm down lol.. It's funny tho, I was discussing this with one of my girls, and she TOTALLY agrees... The chicks a fuckin noobody why does everyone kiss her ass... makes me angryyy

thats because hes a chest waxing fairy boy that likes tool

really ? last time I saw him he seemed to like girls ...but maybe he changed ...who knows ...

Can you keep a secret ? lol JP uses NAIR for Men in the silver bottle !! LOL

really ? last time I saw him he seemed to like girls ...but maybe he changed ...who knows ...

Can you keep a secret ? lol JP uses NAIR for Men in the silver bottle !! LOL

nair is just about the worst smelling shit on this planet i do not know how people can stand to keep that stuff on theire skin long enough for it to do anything