Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you use except Napster?

everyone I actually just read an article about Scour shutting down. I hope this link will take you to the article.

http://www.sonicnet.com/news/archive/story.jhtml?id=1224181&pid=961381

Basically it says Scour is shutting down, they are joining with Listen.com and now you are going to have to pay for there services.

------------------

Lets Go METS!!!!!!!!

test.jpg

Yes dammit, get yourself an FTP program and go to http://oth.net

Type in what you are looking for, and you will likely get numerous results - just connect and upload/download what you need. I have never used anything but this.

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

Originally posted by kontol:

Well Napster is still up .

I suggest u use the free service as much as possible before they put their membership plan in place. Actually if they only charge $5/month it is still not a bad source to get music.

$5/month for all the music that you can get from Napster?? I think it's still worth it.

------------------

Don't call me baby...

Originally posted by Suhel:

$5/month for all the music that you can get from Napster?? I think it's still worth it.

I may be wrong, but is't the new Napster (requires payment) going to just provide access to the Bertellsman (BMG) catalog? I was under the impression that it would just be BMG music available seeing as it is now owned by them and music from other lables wouldn't be available.

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

FTP is truly the way to go...

if you guys want to trade...write me a msg...

tiestoisgod, i was wondering how many albums and live sets you might have and if theres anything you might like to trade for...im trying to finish my tiesto collection...

------------------

THE BEAT IS IN MY HEAD

AIM:Turbo SC300

I think $5 or $10 a month will still be worth it but...

I JUST HOPE ALL YOU ASSHOLES THAT CANCEL DOWNLOADS STOP DOING THAT SHIT NOW THAT WE HAVE TO PAY FOR IT. I HATE IT WHEN YOU MOFO'S DO THAT SHIT...ALL OF YOU!! GREEDY BASTARDS, YOU ALL WANT THE MUSIC, YOU'RE ON THE DAMN "COMMUNITY" AND THEN YOU DON'T WANT TO SHARE IT!! WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THAT? EITHER YOU WANT SOMETHING TO TRADE FOR WHAT YOU GOT OR YOU JUST STRAIGHT UP CANCEL THE DOWNLOAD. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SHARE IT, TAKE THAT "HOT NEW SHIT" YOU GOT (WHICH EVERYONE WILL HAVE AFTER 2 DAYS ANYWAYS) OUT OF YOUR SHARED FILES. THEN IF YOU WANT TO TRADE SOMETHING FOR IT, GET YOUR SORRY ASSES INTO AN MP3 GROUP AND DO THAT SHIT...I THINK IT'S WRONG FOR PEOPLE TO DO THAT SHIT ON NAPSTER...PLAIN RUDE. ... cwm23.gif ... cwm23.gif ... cwm23.gif

I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ARE SO TIGHT WITH THEIR MUSIC SOMETIMES. EVERYBODY WAS HOLDING ONTO THAT HANI GLORIOUS SHIT LIKE IT WAS FUCKING GOLD OR SOMETHING. YEAH SO WHAT IF IT'S EXCLUSIVE...PEOPLE...THAT SHIT WAS THE WORST SONG OF THE FUCKING MILLENIUM...I'M SORRY. THAT SHIT SHOULD GO UP THERE WITH WHO LET THE DOGS OUT. THE DAMN THING SOUNDS LIKE IT BELONGS ON JAMMIN 105 OR LITE FM OR SOMETHING...

I SURE AS HELL HOPE THAT EVERYBODY'S ATTITUDE ON THERE CHANGES NOW THAT WE MAY HAVE TO PAY FOR IT. THAT'S MY $1.02. ... cwm23.gif ... cwm23.gif ... cwm23.gif

------------------

Don't call me baby...

Originally posted by Suhel:

I think $5 or $10 a month will still be worth it but...

I JUST HOPE ALL YOU ASSHOLES THAT CANCEL DOWNLOADS STOP DOING THAT SHIT NOW THAT WE HAVE TO PAY FOR IT. I HATE IT WHEN YOU MOFO'S DO THAT SHIT...ALL OF YOU!! GREEDY BASTARDS, YOU ALL WANT THE MUSIC, YOU'RE ON THE DAMN "COMMUNITY" AND THEN YOU DON'T WANT TO SHARE IT!! WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THAT? EITHER YOU WANT SOMETHING TO TRADE FOR WHAT YOU GOT OR YOU JUST STRAIGHT UP CANCEL THE DOWNLOAD. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SHARE IT, TAKE THAT "HOT NEW SHIT" YOU GOT (WHICH EVERYONE WILL HAVE AFTER 2 DAYS ANYWAYS) OUT OF YOUR SHARED FILES. THEN IF YOU WANT TO TRADE SOMETHING FOR IT, GET YOUR SORRY ASSES INTO AN MP3 GROUP AND DO THAT SHIT...I THINK IT'S WRONG FOR PEOPLE TO DO THAT SHIT ON NAPSTER...PLAIN RUDE. ... cwm23.gif ... cwm23.gif ... cwm23.gif

I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ARE SO TIGHT WITH THEIR MUSIC SOMETIMES. EVERYBODY WAS HOLDING ONTO THAT HANI GLORIOUS SHIT LIKE IT WAS FUCKING GOLD OR SOMETHING. YEAH SO WHAT IF IT'S EXCLUSIVE...PEOPLE...THAT SHIT WAS THE WORST SONG OF THE FUCKING MILLENIUM...I'M SORRY. THAT SHIT SHOULD GO UP THERE WITH WHO LET THE DOGS OUT. THE DAMN THING SOUNDS LIKE IT BELONGS ON JAMMIN 105 OR LITE FM OR SOMETHING...

I SURE AS HELL HOPE THAT EVERYBODY'S ATTITUDE ON THERE CHANGES NOW THAT WE MAY HAVE TO PAY FOR IT. THAT'S MY $1.02. ... cwm23.gif ... cwm23.gif ... cwm23.gif

Whoa, chill out dude!!!

------------------