Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another great night at Delux with Lust...

macboy

Well worth the drive for me too! I had a great time and I have no idea I how I managed to get that tanked...good thing I sobered up a bit before driving home. Thanks for hosting the pre-party Mirza...I was wrecked before even steppin into the club. Your friend was a really cool ass guy too....man my memory is bad so forgot his name already. Good to hang out with you northerners and seeing CrzyC...be...well...crazy. :makeout:

Fun times for sure!!! Macboy, you still up for coming in town again tonight for Edgar? :D

Don't count me out just yet. :D

I'll see how I feel. Damn, even when you're sober that 1 hour drive just sucks!

Anyway, I'm grabbing my ipod and hitting the beach. I'll call you later.

almost 2.5 hrs for me. im stayin in prolly...... or goin to blue

Where you driving from... Atlanta???

Wow... I was tanked as well at 9pm!!! Did the Art In PRogress show at NINETY9 and was a weeeeee bit tipsy before even getting to Delux!

Lyrik, Alan & Mac... you guys are troopers, Thanks for making the drive!

And of course to CrzyC, MIrza, DDG, JMT from kewljunkie

Great night.... I'm glad it's only once a month... MY HEAD IS KILLING ME

Hey Lyrik... whatever you said to CrzyC is working in that pic... one strap off!

Where you driving from... Atlanta???

Wow... I was tanked as well at 9pm!!! Did the Art In PRogress show at NINETY9 and was a weeeeee bit tipsy before even getting to Delux!

Lyrik, Alan & Mac... you guys are troopers, Thanks for making the drive!

And of course to CrzyC, MIrza, DDG, JMT from kewljunkie

Great night.... I'm glad it's only once a month... MY HEAD IS KILLING ME

Hey Lyrik... whatever you said to CrzyC is working in that pic... one strap off!

What can I say when women get around me their clothes just seem to come off.....but the true thanks are due to Mr. Tequila....as he was workin his mojo on C - ALL NIGHT LONG!

Don't know if I can make it to Blue tongiht, but I'll try...that drive home last night sucked! Bling I live further south than you buddy so I don't want to hear your excuses....- trip 1 hour - " I'm doin a hunard down da highway, get da fuck outta my way"

1 hr to blue def but not palm beach lol .... plus i need energy for tomorrow its gonna be like 12-15 hrs straight partying btw 4th of july blast and NV ....... i do need my deep house fix though............

1 hr to blue def but not palm beach lol .... plus i need energy for tomorrow its gonna be like 12-15 hrs straight partying btw 4th of july blast and NV ....... i do need my deep house fix though............

coughcoughpussycoughcough