Clubplanet Nightlife Community

XS - Wow!

XS was off the fucking hook, klutch and unique are probably the most skillful djays seaside has seen in god knows how long!!

Best party i have been to at the jersey shore ever!!

This is the best party so far this summer between jersey shore and the hamptons!

im glad u enjoyed my hip hop and rock set last nite kid...i hope everyone else enjoyed the music at xs this past weekend,i can honestly say the crowd this sat was slammin! every track i possibly threw at you all,everyone reacted in a major way and i thank u all for showin love for this party and feelin wat i do ! also i am glad everyone was feelin my remix i made of stevie b for this weekend the response from the crowd when i threw that down was insane....every saturday we keep it commin!! hope to see u all there this weekend when we doo it all again !

> > SaL kLuTcH

I hit XS for the first time this summer on Saturday. Music was great and the promoters really did an outstanding job getting people in (almost too good, you could barely walk anywhere!). It was also one of the best looking crowds that I've seen at the shore.

I also learned something. If something cool is raining down on you on the dance floor, don't open your mouth thinking it must be snow. Damn soap. :drunk:

when the hell did xs go to hip hop? i am from nyc and get to go to the shore 1-2 times per year. i was thoroughly disappointed in the music there. it used to be all house, rippin' it up.

no offense to the dj if that is his style, but i was expecting something totally different. :splat:

ITS SO ON AGAIN THIS SAT FOR ANYONE THAT HASNT CHECK OUT XS YET THIS SUMMER U MUST COME BY AND SEE WHAT ALL THE PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT TRUST ME U WONT BE DISSAPOINTED

I'm pretty sure I've seen you this past weekend at XS, but I wasnt bout to do that corny ass CP greet.