Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A little info on everyone

3.Location: Clifton, NJ

dude your close! my boy lives in west paterson.....we should set up a session one of these days and throw down some tracks! u still down to do sully? we are working on the proposal...

I'll meet you guys whenever you want to spin/smoke/whatever...........

Sullivan Room...............of course.

Damn Codica, I was expecting more from you instead of this typical Yankee fan response...thought you would have just given credit where credit was do...let me guess, next you're gonna be bringing up the 27 (I think) rings you guys have or some shit but I understand it must be tough to swallow the fact that you guys just got swept ;)

:isok:

No, I'll let you have your glory. Besides, the Mets winning the NL division would be perfectly fine with me. I'm always down for a Subway Series.

Not for nothing though, Tanyon gave that one ball game to you. So the Mets don't deserve much credit for that. Credit for that game goes to Sturtze.

dude your close! my boy lives in west paterson.....we should set up a session one of these days and throw down some tracks! u still down to do sully? we are working on the proposal...

clifton- go to Bruno's on Van Houten best sicilian pizza in the world

1. Richie

2. 24

3. North Jersey orig. bloomfield

4. Italian

5. Not any more

6. Financial Advisor

7. Lina, opening my own business, buying a house.

8. I never give up on something I want/ I never give up on something I want.

9. DanaDane420

10. Monmouth University: class of '02

Not for nothing though, Tanyon gave that one ball game to you. So the Mets don't deserve much credit for that. Credit for that game goes to Sturtze.

...why is it so hard for a yankee fan to say they got beat...period...it's just a series and there's no playoff implication in the least...but y'all got swept...cant you just let it go at that?...lmao...what's the explanation for losing to detroit last night 9-1 or something...bad calls by the ump???...sheesh...

tha fact of the matter is that on sat that call was wrong, it wasnt a strike it was was clearly ball 4, we are not sore losers or winners and yes yankess cant win them all

it was just simply given to the mets...period....

...lol...i said it before on this thread...that was a borderline pitch...you dont sit on a ball like that in the 9th inning...you fuckin take a crack at it...AND...the yankees gave up lead after lead that game - their own coach even gave props to the mets for coming back time and time again in that game....even in the bottom of the 9th they had bases loaded with just one out...i'm sure if they were down by one or more they wouldve made that up...it was their day...just accept that shit...

I lived in Clifton for 15 years, went to CHS. Now I live in W. Paterson.

1.Name: Derek Jeter

2.Age: 30 sumthin

3.Location: Yankee stadium

4.Nationality: irish / african american

5.Significant other (if so, then how long): me? ha...im a baseball player, i get madd pussy

6.Occupation: Baseball player

7.Recent goals your working on: winning the next championship / getting this thread back on topic

8.Best trait/worst traits about yourself:

[best]: im stinking rich

[Worst]: nothing......im the man

9.Some people you're wanting to meet from CP: no one....i hate you all...why would i need to associate with you people....im stinking rich

10. School: ha.....no need......i play for the yankees

...lol...i said it before on this thread...that was a borderline pitch...you dont sit on a ball like that in the 9th inning...you fuckin take a crack at it...AND...the yankees gave up lead after lead that game - their own coach even gave props to the mets for coming back time and time again in that game....even in the bottom of the 9th they had bases loaded with just one out...i'm sure if they were down by one or more they wouldve made that up...it was their day...just accept that shit...

I'm not talking about that borderline pitch. I'm talking about Tanyon walking the first two batters then hitting the third one to load the bases then throwing the ground ball that was hit back up to him over Jorge's head. The Mets won that game because Sturtze pitched like a maniac, not because the Mets hit him at all.

I'm not talking about that borderline pitch. I'm talking about Tanyon walking the first two batters then hitting the third one to load the bases then throwing the ground ball that was hit back up to him over Jorge's head. The Mets won that game because Sturtze pitched like a maniac, not because the Mets hit him at all.

...and that blurb was directed towards rosa not you...lol...the one prior to that had your name on it...:)

attn kara: nana nana poo poo - we hate you toooooooooooo!

...why is it so hard for a yankee fan to say they got beat...period...it's just a series and there's no playoff implication in the least...but y'all got swept...cant you just let it go at that?...lmao...what's the explanation for losing to detroit last night 9-1 or something...bad calls by the ump???...sheesh...

We did get beat, but I'm just saying, I don't give the Mets much credit for that one game cause it was Sturtze's straight up loss way more than it was the Mets' great victory.

Yesterday the Yanks just lost cause Moose got punched (I still :heart: him though).

Can't win them all.

i dont care about the mets but mets fans are the worst!!!

yea they are...when i went to the game last fri yanks/mets @ shea...about 15 MET fans in our section were tossed for their conduct and being too drunk...no yankee fans in our section were tossed...

thats the game i went to also

yea they are...when i went to the game last fri yanks/mets @ shea...about 15 MET fans in our section were tossed for their conduct and being too drunk...no yankee fans in our section were tossed...