Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what a weird day

tastey

so today i´m doing my bike courier job... some dumbass doesn´t look and hits me from the left with his car. somehow (don´t even remember how) i managed to jump off right before he hit me and landed on the ground... only getting a few scratches... my bike was totally destroyed (frame broke in half)...

so i get the rest of the day free (i didn´t have a bike to do the job with anyway, so...)

i come home, some old lady that lives with her husband down the street rings our bell like crazy... i walk down open the door and she´s totally fearful, asks if my father (a doctor) is there... he isn´t... she tells me her husband´s heart stopped beating or that he got a heart attack. i ask her if she called an ambulance and she says no (!!!!!!!!!)... i run to the phone and dial our 911... it doesn´t work. i go to a different phone and it doesn´t work either. so i run to get my cell and can finally call an ambulance... while calling me and the old lady run down to her house... i call my father too... we get in their house and her husband is lying on the floor, i go and want to try to reanimate him but when i go to feel his pulse, i feel he´s already pretty cold (dead for some time)... around that moment the ambulance arrived and told me the same thing... that i couldn´t have done anything...

death was really haunting me today!! fucking weird day...

btw, later it turned out the reason i couldn´t dial was because my brother didn´t properly hang up one of the other phones and was surfing the net, hence no free line... that´s some pretty creepy "final destination" shit eh???

yeah man it was totally his fault... the guy and his girlfriend were happy themselves nothing major happened... insurance will pay me a new one.

driving to my gf now... if i never post here again he got me!!!!!

yeah man it was totally his fault... the guy and his girlfriend were happy themselves nothing major happened... insurance will pay me a new one.

driving to my gf now... if i never post here again he got me!!!!!

Uh-Oh, he hasn't posted yet.

You alive man?