Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Copa America

trancelator

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mexico wont win it ill tell you that much, i dont want to make any other predictions, seeing as they will probably be wrong. i am HOPING colombia will repeat though. :)

venezuela, colombia, uruguay, arg, brasil, peru are looking good

mexico wont win it ill tell you that much, i dont want to make any other predictions, seeing as they will probably be wrong. i am HOPING colombia will repeat though. :)

venezuela, colombia, uruguay, arg, brasil, peru are looking good

Did you say Uruguay is looking good?!?!?! Ohhh gooooddd... I think they are the worst performers in the game.. after that game with Colombia, I almost threw up of disolutionment.. :vomit2: .. sad how they played.

It all depends on what group the teams are. As far as Peru goes, well, they arent doing that good on the pre-qualifications for the cup, but lets see how they perform, been on their home. As for Brasil and Argentina, well, tough games as always. As for Venezuela, they arent giving it up that easily as they used to.

As for Chile, well, when they want to play good, they play good, but sometimes they screw up badly, although, I think they will play decent enough, seen that we are #3 as far as it goes on the qualifications to the cup, and we played a premium game against Brasil. Hope that been the neighboring country, a lot of "hinchas" show up and support. :hat:

Colombia played alright... they definately need to capitalize on their scoring oppurtunities and they were lucky venezuela did not have much of an offensive threat, but overall a good game and 3 points. They definately need to win against Bolivia since it looks like Peru is going to need that victory against Colombia to advance to the next round.

Letterman's Top Ten List: Top Ten George W. Bush Complaints About "Fahrenheit 9/11":

10. That actor who played the President was totally unconvincing

9. It oversimplified the way I stole the election

8. Too many of them fancy college-boy words

7. If Michael Moore had waited a few months, he could have included the part where I get him deported

6. Didn't have one of them hilarious monkeys who smoke cigarettes and gives people the finger

5. Of all Michael Moore's accusations, only 97% are true

4. Not sure - - I passed out after a piece of popcorn lodged in my windpipe

3. Where the hell was Spider-man?

2. Couldn't hear most of the movie over Cheney's foul mouth

1. I thought this was supposed to be about dodgeball

Get a grip on yourself, bitch!

This is the Copa America thread! :tongue:

You see what happens to greedy people who don't share their drugs? :laugh2: