Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Copa America

trancelator

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh:

you just dont know leo...uruguay is gonna play their hearts out against you. and if they win...im gonna make this biggest fuss on this board :laugh:

No no noooooo you just dont know what I will do to you if you talk more shyt then what you already are. ;)

I think today we're really gonna see what type of team colombia really has.. i think we definately need a victory today because honestly we havent really played anyone good so far...we still lack definition and we got some players who still havent done crap (like herrera), so until now we have played ok but not at the level we need to be to be champion caliber team.. I still dont get why they always take out tressor moreno when he seems to be the engine of the team..? .. well i predict a 1-0 colombia....

great game.. the best attacking football played by Colombia thus far.. had me on the edge of my seat most of the second half. Rueda NEEDS TO PLAY Edwin Congo and Elkin Murillo together more oftenly. they pair up beautifully and their speed and energy is top notch.. actually I would suggest Colombia eliminate the 4-4-2 and play a 4-3-3 with Tressor Moreno being the third attacking foward. that'll leave Viafara, Abel Aguilar and Morantes (or Ferreira) in the middle. Peru came back strong.. they looked good for the majority of the game and managed to tie while taking advantage of Colombia's inexperience.

capt.xrm11007130126.peru_copa_america_per_col_xrm110.jpg

EDWIN CONGO

I did not really like the way colombia played...you could definately tell we were missing patino, tressor and ferreira. We had too many errors on the midfield that lead to goals by peru. I was also a little disappointed with our defense.. how the hell is that wall gonna open up like that when solano took that free kick... and on the second goal 3 guys were in the net including the keeper ??? awful timing. anyways i know that colombia wasnt playing with any real pressure and thats is probably why the lack of concentration..looking forward to the next game.

its 2-2....

its proving to be a bit tougher than your cocky asses thought? :funny:

its obvious thats its going to be tuff you dumb fuck, every team wants to beat Argentina or Brazil I know you still cant believe you beat us a few weeks ago here in Miami but get off your high.

unfortunally out 6 shots on goal on us in the whole tournament 4 went in.So far all three teams we've played,played to defend.Come out bitches.

I wanted to come out third for the reason we wouldve ended up playing Brazil. Maybe later.

uruguays first goal,outta hand.

To bad it wasnt enough.

too much blah blah... by the looks of it .. colombia might be playing argentina in the semifinals....should be a really good game and only then i'll give argentinians any credit, your goalie sucks by the way., did u see how he fell trying to throw the ball to one of his teamates... that has to be the funniest or stupidest play of the copa so far... fuckin retard lol

its obvious thats its going to be tuff you dumb fuck, every team wants to beat Argentina or Brazil I know you still cant believe you beat us a few weeks ago here in Miami but get off your high.

unfortunally out 6 shots on goal on us in the whole tournament 4 went in.So far all three teams we've played,played to defend.Come out bitches.

I wanted to come out third for the reason we wouldve ended up playing Brazil. Maybe later.

uruguays first goal,outta hand.

To bad it wasnt enough.

leo....you know argentina shouldnt be ending second of the group,thats just sad....

too much blah blah... by the looks of it .. colombia might be playing argentina in the semifinals....should be a really good game and only then i'll give argentinians any credit, your goalie sucks by the way., did u see how he fell trying to throw the ball to one of his teamates... that has to be the funniest or stupidest play of the copa so far... fuckin retard lol

What? You'll give Argentina credit if they beat colombia? Whom has Colombia played? Just Peru,which not even with a 2 goal lead couldnt finish the game.

Whatever....dont know why your hating on us,not like im hating on Colombia,let the best team win.

And yes our goalie does suck or atleast his playing like shyt.