Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Copa America

trancelator

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bolivia and Peru. Very fought game, and fast. Bolivia did a good playing.. scared the hell out of the Peruvians when they were winning 2-0. The penalty made the vengance come back to the peruvians full force, and they delievered and tried making goals.. they lost many though.. eventually, they tied, which I forsaw by the second part of the game, where Peru tried taking over.

Didnt get to c Venezula - Colombia.. but for what I heard, it was a very well fought game, and the penalty plaid the winning part for COlombia this time.

Argentina definately put on a show lastnight....hate to admit it but so far the best team...we'll see how Brazil plays. Mexico on the other hand did not really show much lastnight either...they got lucky the uruguayan goalkeeper was catching buttelflyes or something...horrible, mexico is really gonna have to play their best game if they want to have any chance of beating argetina.

Argentina definately put on a show lastnight....hate to admit it but so far the best team...we'll see how Brazil plays. Mexico on the other hand did not really show much lastnight either...they got lucky the uruguayan goalkeeper was catching buttelflyes or something...horrible, mexico is really gonna have to play their best game if they want to have any chance of beating argetina.

Why hate? Your chileno right? Good Luck tonight vs los maracas de Brazil.

no im actually colombian...i said hate cause i dont want to feed their egos anymore than they already are after that 6-1 victory.

We beat Ecuador,wow,whoopi. You'll hear from us when we win the cup or defeat Brazil.Atleast from me thats all you'll hear. :biggrin: