Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Copa America

trancelator

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

argentina is shutting us down. colombia is playing sloppy football. time of possesion is clearly in argentina's favor, and the times that we touch the ball, we turn it over with missed passes and botched plays. argentina marked key colombian players and closed off our fowards completely. good game plan by the argentines, they are outplaying us.

argentina is shutting us down. colombia is playing sloppy football. time of possesion is clearly in argentina's favor, and the times that we touch the ball, we turn it over with missed passes and botched plays. argentina marked key colombian players and closed off our fowards completely. good game plan by the argentines, they are outplaying us.

totally...win well deserved.

you happy now leo? :funny:

credit is given where its due

:laugh::laugh:

What can I say? Argentina just gave colombia a LESSON in FUTBOL ! ! !

Blendprod what did I tell you? History always plays a big part when it comes down to the nitty-griddy and it showed today.

:laugh2: Also what did I say the score was going to be? I said 2-0 and you laughed at me,I guess its my turn to laugh last,eh? :rofl:

ya can have that win in the orange bowl,i'll take this one.WHERE IT "COUNTS" !

You guys aint play nobody till tonight,and what happen? You guys beats us in the orange bowl beat a few sorry teams on your way to the semi-finals and WAAAAA BAMMMMMMMMMMM ! ! ! ! ! :updown:

What else can I say? The game spoke for itself.

BITCHES ! ! ! ! :finger: talk shyt na ! !