Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your Funny/Interesting Moments from the HOLIDAY Weekend

iamme

some girl grabbin my crotch a BIT tooooo hard on the dance floor of sullivan on sat nite.....quite painful........yet.......i liked it......

ahhh... how was sulli? was going to go, but got tired and seriously unmotivated.

Was at a family BBQ on Sunday and tried to dunk my little cousin under the water but didn't realize she was holding a big water gun and I got cracked across my head and now I have a huge gash across my head and eveyone at work is asking me what happened as if I got into a fight.

wow I have a couple but I'll share just 1 for now...

Sunday night we went to DJais and my whole house was a mess. The place was fuckin packed as hell so I was getting ready to walk outside with one of my boys and we saw Steve O and Chris Pontieus (Wild Boyz) in the DJ booth. Steve O is screaming on the mic like a mad man. I decided to take a walk by the DJ booth because people were goin nuts over there. I walk by and I bump into one of my friends. He was like, "Yo did you see Steve O? He's looking for mad drugs. Wanna meet him?" I said okay. We walk by the DJ booth and my friend goes, "Yo Steve O this is my boy." Steve O jumps to lean over the wall in the DJ booth and grabs my head as he yells into my ear, "Yo man you got any fuckin blow?" (in his sgraggly voice) I told him I didnt have it but I'm sure he could find it in there and I might know where to find it. Then I told him that I can prob get K for him. He gets all fuckin excited and said if I find it come get him cause he wanted to get it. My friend and I walk away and were like wtf I'm not walkin around this place finding this guy drugs. We walk back to our circle of friends and asked if anybody had any and why but no one did. Some kid said he could get licks but he wasn't definite. Then all of a sudden my I turn around and I see this stupid fuckin tattoo and I started just crackin the fuck up and tell my friends look there he is. Of course all the girls were like OMG and shit. So he turns around cause there were mad girl circling around him. He see's my boy and I and walks up to us all excited like, "Yoooooooo did you find anything?" I explained that I didnt know who had what and I'm not a drug dealer so I dunno. Then I said well maybe someone can get you a lick. He got all confused and said, "whats a lick?" Soon after that question he asked, "What do I do with that?" Followed by, "Ehhhhhhh I dont give a fuck get it." It was the funniest shit cause he had no clue wtf it was and was like fuck it. Fuckin guy is nuts.

I was with my BF in Jersey and for some reason we couldn't find fireworks to see in his town. He said there was a spot that he goes to all the time for the past 8 years to watch them and there were none, so we drove around like crazy looking for them, eventually we gave up and went to go eat and then we saw them outside the window of where we were eating so that was cute.

That was prob the funny thing that happened this weekend...oh and Saturday night we went to his cousins BBQ and I got wasted and was doing back flips off the diving board into the pool. Im surprised I didn't get sick or drown cause I drank A LOT!! :pint:

...for some reason, i thought that story was heading in a more interesting direction...oh well...def more interesting than my weekend...

<----doesnt know what a lick is

<----usu gets approached for drugs...even happened at sullivan on the last meetup and had forgotten about it...

I was with my BF in Jersey and for some reason we couldn't find fireworks to see in his town. He said there was a spot that he goes to all the time for the past 8 years to watch them and there were none, so we drove around like crazy looking for them, eventually we gave up and went to go eat and then we saw them outside the window of where we were eating so that was cute.

That was prob the funny thing that happened this weekend...oh and Saturday night we went to his cousins BBQ and I got wasted and was doing back flips off the diving board into the pool. Im surprised I didn't get sick or drown cause I drank A LOT!! :pint:

...for some reason, i thought that story was heading in a more interesting direction...oh well...def more interesting than my weekend...

<----usu gets approached for drugs as well...even happened at sullivan on the last meetup and had forgotten about it...

lol funny you mentioned that nick......same shit happened to me......only drugs i had on me was a lil weed......more like in me.....not on me lmao

got any blow the chic says......whats up with the yayo man.....i dont see the hype bout it. not my cup of tea

a lick is a jar of K i believe....never done K so i wouldnt know....but from what ive heard the cool kids talk about...i think thats what it is lol

<----usu gets approached for drugs...even happened at sullivan on the last meetup and had forgotten about it...

liquid form of K... You cook it and then you get K. nuttin special. The story was much funnier if you were there I guess cause my friend and I couldnt stop laughing on how much of a crackhead he was.

lol funny you mentioned that nick......same shit happened to me......only drugs i had on me was a lil weed......more like in me.....not on me lmao

thats all we had but he said he already had those drugs. I think he was making a collection of everything he could get his hands on. People were buying him shot after shot. I wouldnt be suprised if he passed out with throwup all over him or if he got arrested. He was screaming on the mic while i was living that if anyone had any illegal substances to bring them by the DJ booth and he was dead serious.

...my FH translator isnt working, could you tell me what that means?...

went to a party, and some kids girlfriend was from georgia... and clearly he lucked out, because it was prolly one of those things like he was the first person she met when she got here but now shes stuck with him... but whatever the whole time she was rubbing and grabbing, bendover all crazy like, the whole nine yards... and he would come over and say something stupid and put his hand around her and she would just push it off, or walk to the other side.. it was hilarious...