Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can Seaside get anymore Ghetto

Billy........you are so right!!! I cant stand it either.........I have to walk ten blocks to my condo with heather and I feel like im gonna get jumped on every block..........why dont the cops harrass them instead of the guidos coming out of the clubs!!!!!

Havent been there since MDW

I was walking to the car and I swore I was in COMPTON

I made the mistake of staying in seaside this past weekend... and the entire motel was ghetto.. I thing me and my girl were the only ones that spoke english... seriously..... just horrible.... I wouldn't even think about going on the boardwalk...... Ortley is still nice though.

place has been a shithole since '95.

Having the MTV Beach House there was the worst possibly thing to happen.

That and having all the inner city kids bussed there with the Water Works attraction.

I saw the boardwalk in Wildwood for the first time last week.

My god...fucking night and day.

i was in seaside 2 years ago and someone stole my car when i was in merge i was only therew for 2 hours i had chrome rims system 2 image dynamics 12 with a memphis audio 1000 watt amp just got bmw head lights for my car not even a week before that and i wasnt fully coverd =**((( about 11,000 down the drain and the cops what a joke thereeeeeee did nothing at allll found my car in newark thats what they are doing. they go to seaside to find people who got nice cars and goto clubs and then they are off to the parkway =( :gang::gang::gang: people who stole my car

I went on Saturday night, It was my first time in Seaside in 2 years. Dam it is pretty nasty. The boardwalk had all these little kids selling drugs. There were cops EVERYWHERE. Everyone who was cruising was guys 4 to 5 deep and I sat in front of Bamboo for like an hour watching all the ghetto kids tryin to pick up every girl that walked bye. They actually think that works? :rolleyes:

Back to the police, Is there anyone who could be called for the brutality they cause? I saw a guy in cuffs, I cop drove up and jumped out of the car and blind sided the guy for no reason. On top of that they have a professional potogerpher taking picturs of the arrest. I was taking pictures from afar, but was afraid cause those cops down there think they write the laws. I am going to look into in and see if anything (which probably will not) can be done. ALL these people need is someone filming them being arrested and they will have a good case.

Get used to that shit...

They are building Xanadu in the Meadowlands and it going to be nice and great for 2-4 years...

Then it's going to turn to shit like Seaside and Coney Island!!

Your going to have to drive through the "shit" every time you wanna go to the city and the traffic is going to be hell, and you might as well throw some drive by shootings in there too!

Have a nice day (untill Bergen County turns to shit)

more on the boardwalk...

I particularly like seeing 12 y/o girls wearing those short shorts with whorish writing on them like "bad girl" or "nice ass" while walking side-by-side with their parents...

talk about no class.

then again, it's nothing new, but it still boggles me.