Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can Seaside get anymore Ghetto

gettin worst every fucken weekend.... i dont know y the cops dont just beat the fuck outta of all those ghetto ass fucks..... and get this shit, we are practically surrounded by fucken mexicans at our fucken shorehouse... those dirty fucks know to stay away and keep their mouth shut

gettin worst every fucken weekend.... i dont know y the cops dont just beat the fuck outta of all those ghetto ass fucks..... and get this shit, we are practically surrounded by fucken mexicans at our fucken shorehouse... those dirty fucks know to stay away and keep their mouth shut

lol mexicans... that's funny how white people always refer to hispanic people as mexicans haha

Billy........you are so right!!! I cant stand it either.........I have to walk ten blocks to my condo with heather and I feel like im gonna get jumped on every block..........why dont the cops harrass them instead of the guidos coming out of the clubs!!!!!

Damn Cop always harassing the wrong people!! Whats new Sticky

Bottom line people............ any place that will have a million girls in one area (drunk or not) they will be there.

Its true about what everyone said...it does get worse by the years.

cops really need to crack down on everyone standing on every corner.... you know what it is for (trying to snatch a girl or pass off the goods)

I hate going anywhere over there with a girl or girlfriend...someone always gotta act up and try to be tough....until you break some faces.

these guys must come down and make a million in one weekend....

Cops stop stressing the guys with system in the cars and stay focused on the real issues.

All these under aged kids drinking on the corners bothering people who are going to the shore to have a fun night out.

I never knock anyone's hustle but there is a time and a place for it fellas...

end the white tees and throwback already...step your game up fellas,lol....

Are they coming for the clubs or just to hang out on the streets? Awaiting on easy victims as they walk out of the clubs???

Very happy with my house in Point. Clean and the cops keep the riff raff out.

My friend screamed loud while walking back drunk and 4 cop cars where there in 2 mins...yet our neighbours dont hassle us when we are drunk and loud in the house.

Ture, there is no nightlife, JENKS or TIKI are NOT NIGHTLIFE, but at least you can take a cab anywhere u go.

F the ghetto.

so if not seaside where is everyone going down the shore to party?

o the hood rats dont stop us..its just annoying dealing with some of them.

everyone still goes down to the shore for temps,bamboo,and xs. other spots to hit are djais,deko,etc.....................the list can go on for days.

pt.pleasant is ok