Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps was good music except.............

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the end of Denny at tempts. The end of Jersey Joel and his reign as the King of Seaside Club Managers. The end of what was an absolutely sick, insane run. The end of what can be considered the most talked about NJ night club ever. The end of what can be considered the greatest closing party in NJ night club history. I guess the powers that be can only answer that but look at where all the die hard tempts people are hanging out, XS. The new trend is more commercial, more pop, hip hop, what ever you wanna call it. The crowds have been terrible at tempts this summer, no many familiar faces around at all. The endless lines just aren't there and all the new faces are of a less then desirable crowd.

HMMM, Now XS same owners as Tempts but being run by The Abyss/Deko owners and their crew, is crushing everyone, why? This is easy to answer they know how to promote,how to take the same club and dress it up, they get feed back, they throw the now trendy theme parties, they switch up the music. In my opinion these guys are more then likely the next coming in the Seaside Heights club scene. They seem to have their eyes and ears on the pulse of NJ club scene, they are delivering what people want thats the key to the club industry. If polka music was the new thing they would play it.

I hope for love and loyalty to Tempts that it makes a come back and does something to get out of this shitty slump. In the mean time I'll be back and forth as usual.

R U guys kidding me ???????

Tempts was crazy on sunday, I saw alot of old faces

yes, there were new faces, but we all were new faces once

Denny ripped that shit up

I felt and saw alot of energy in there, just becasue you don't know all the people in there Mr Billy Badass doesn't mean "It's not there"

U and choopa have no clue what your talking about if your saying sunday wasn't there just because your warriors all weren't there.

Alot my old friends aren't too, but alot were there too and I'm not going to act like some club god and bitch about all the new faces

This past sunday proved that tempts is still alive

U and choopa have no clue what your talking about if your saying sunday wasn't there just because your warriors all weren't there.

i don't need my warrior crew to be there to have a good time ..... i'm saying that denny ripped that place apart ... the music was great ... but the crowd didn't have as much energy as past summers. its all little kids up in thurr !!!

Badass...thought you were done with sleezeside LONG time ago to begin with. Where have u been that you only realized that TEMPS is not the same.....and will never be the same???

I am staying away for other reasons but STILL MISS the energy from how it used to be and the music. I also miss a lot of peeps on this board who I have not seen in a while and always make going out a good time!!

I will return for a couple sessions this summer yet.

Hopefully I'll also be able to attend the next JP session!!

didnt care for the crowd, alot of new faces,

I went to the back bar our old stomping grounds expected to see all the warriors

I look back nothing but a bunch of amatuers jumping around

I may go back for Classics but if not I am done with Seaside all together

What ashame

Badass...thought you were done with sleezeside LONG time ago to begin with. Where have u been that you only realized that TEMPS is not the same.....and will never be the same???

I am staying away for other reasons but STILL MISS the energy from how it used to be and the music. I also miss a lot of peeps on this board who I have not seen in a while and always make going out a good time!!

I will return for a couple sessions this summer yet.

Hopefully I'll also be able to attend the next JP session!!

What the hell happened to you???

R U guys kidding me ???????

Tempts was crazy on sunday, I saw alot of old faces

yes, there were new faces, but we all were new faces once

Denny ripped that shit up

I felt and saw alot of energy in there, just becasue you don't know all the people in there Mr Billy Badass doesn't mean "It's not there"

Alot my old friends aren't too, but alot were there too and I'm not going to act like some club god and bitch about all the new faces

This past sunday proved that tempts is still alive

spoken like a true king...you go bust some teeth tempkid!!!!

You ever hear the new song 'Welcome back' from Mace? In that song he mentions coming back, not being the way it use to cause things just had changed, the game had changed.

I started Tempts for the summer season back in 1999. Shit was unreal back then. My crew was strong, we partied our faces off.. The clubs were slammin, and I had a shorehouse.

Now I don't go out that much now, but when I do I sometimes I think how the clubs succcckkkk. Not long ago I realized it wasn't the clubs it was me. Shits changed, my boyz are almost all retired, the crew that was once strong is no more and only sometimes do I get together and go out with it's former members.

Shit just ain't the same. In time everyone moves on. New faces will continue to fill the clubs, and eventually if us old timers continue to go out we will end of seeing virtually no one from the old days!

That's just the way it is. Sometimes I find it hard to accept the good days of partying my ass off are gone, but in truth they are! I still party from time to time, and I have a great time but again I say, shit just ain't the same.

Now instead of wasting every weekend partying, I do other things. It was really get myself out of the club mindset but I did.. sometimes, especially in the summer on a friday night when I'm rolling home from work I think back on the old days and wish they were still here.

Oh and I'm 27.

Just my thoughts..