Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was JP

You were the only who dancin to what????

I dont think so..............

thats my jam!!!! heather and I tore that floor up when that song came on!!!

LOL, I right next to you, Cast Boy... I ran right over cause all the dead beats where I was were standing around like ,"derrrrr, dont they play this at weddings?"

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jp on friday was great. No he did not play pump it up or movin up keys. He played great progressive and tribal beats all night. Agreed the all this time accapella over esperanca was a little off but thats just nitpicking. Did u hear his flawless loop of depeche mode accapella or how he ripped in your eyes a new asshole. I haven't seen a club go so crazy for a track that haven't heard before the way they did for lola's theme. Sick vibe Sick night. SIck dj period. THose are facts. Also seal killer is the jam.

peace

jp on friday was great. No he did not play pump it up or movin up keys. He played great progressive and tribal beats all night. Agreed the all this time accapella over esperanca was a little off but thats just nitpicking. Did u hear his flawless loop of depeche mode accapella or how he ripped in your eyes a new asshole. I haven't seen a club go so crazy for a track that haven't heard before the way they did for lola's theme. Sick vibe Sick night. SIck dj period. THose are facts. Also seal killer is the jam.

peace

in my opinion, i definately thought he played much better when he was there in june. still had heard him play better then that though.. but this time i dont think he really had his crowd goin at all. yea here and there he'd drop a track and get everyone amped but i dont think he was playin to the people that were there at all. maybe thats just jp, like some of u say, but if thats the case then maybe u's are right and he shouldnt be there.. cause on a holiday weekend like that where people are out to really party he should have had his crowd goin absolutly wild from start to finish, and that wasnt the case at all. i know some other people posted that they left cause they werent into it, and i know the same was with me. i showed up around 1:30-2 thinkin that for sure he'd be blowin the roof off but i was disappointed with the energy level and music.

I thought Merge was great on friday

I really was feeling the crowd and vibe in that place

last time I heard JP was 2001, I used to go to Factory all the time, but just got sick of that place and JP, but he did give me faith again on friday, I was feeling the style of music he was playing, it was diffrent !!!!

I had a really good time and this is coming from somebody who has bashed the shit of the guy the last two years!!!

everybody is so negative all the time, I don't know how you guys can't have fun with hanging with friends and drinking lots of liquer.

Everybody is a critic, but I have no complains at all this weekend

Merge friday

Tempts Saturday/sunday

and Surf sunday were all great time and sick !!!!!!!!!!

I thought Merge was great on friday

everybody is so negative all the time, I don't know how you guys can't have fun with hanging with friends and drinking lots of liquer.

Everybody is a critic

I wasnt being negative, cause i did have a good time being there wit my people and drinking.... but it was not because of the music or the energy of the crowd thats all im sayin. not bashin jp at all, i think he's awesome most of the time.. just didnt wasnt what i had anticipated on friday