Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Saturday Hernan Cattaneo @ Space

eddyguerra305

I am coming for sure. It is going to be my last Space party before my two months vacation in Moscow. I am going to be back here just in time for a cooled off patio in October. Do you know if they installed the promised AC system yet?

I happened to see Hernan two weeks ago on Midsummer night at Stacy's in Stockholm, Sweden. He was brilliant. The place was big as Nerve and he tore the place apart.

I won't miss Hernan @ Space for anything and then I'll head back to Sweden for the Ministry of Sound summer cruise on August 27 when him and Oakie will rock the boat for 23 hrs !!

oh, by the way, the air conditioning should be pumping on the patio this weekend, they were installing it during the week, so it should be cool breezes this sunday morning!!

Cant wait to hear what people have to say about that!!! :)

I happened to see Hernan two weeks ago on Midsummer night at Stacy's in Stockholm, Sweden. He was brilliant. The place was big as Nerve and he tore the place apart.

I won't miss Hernan @ Space for anything and then I'll head back to Sweden for the Ministry of Sound summer cruise on August 27 when him and Oakie will rock the boat for 23 hrs !!

you're a hernan whore now huh?!?

hahaha...cu tonite!