Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carl Cox-"WACK AS MUTHAFUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAS"

for those of you that stayed till the end....how HOT! was that "WACK AS MUTHAFUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS" track that CC spun?!?!??!??!?!? IT HAD ME FLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cwm24.gifcwm24.gifcwm24.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

"The Suspense is TERRIBLE....i hope it'll last!" -Willy Wonka

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!

prime.giflogospin.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Carl Cox

Always the man...

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

I can't believe I missed him, Cox never disappoints. Oh well, saving myself for next Saturday. Timo Maas, Leon Alexander, and Max Graham. Now that's going to be a fucking PARTY!

------------------

*************************I got to thank god for the music.

It's a whitelabel Dutch import called simply "Wack Ass MF" .....available at Sattelite....

Combines the bells of Jaydee's "Plastic Dreams" with the original beats of the Goodmen's "Give It Up"

Def one of the best crowd rocking tracks out this year......

------------------

This week's gigs:

Saturday Nov. 4th - Mainfloor, Webster Hall

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Originally posted by mrnice:

I can't believe I missed him, Cox never disappoints. Oh well, saving myself for next Saturday. Timo Maas, Leon Alexander, and Max Graham. Now that's going to be a fucking PARTY!

mrnice,

where is this party going down?

max graham is da man ;-)

satellite has had it for a while. It's from jark prongo.

Sampling two familiar tracks and adding a reactionary vocal sample doesn't do much for me, but it made the floor explode.

As a music lover I look for a lil more than just whether a track will get a programmed response.

Coxy also dropped that tune around 4:00. I guess it got such a good response the first time Mark Lewis dropped it at the close.

What about the second somg ML played around 5:15? It got real quiet and all of the sudden exploded. The entire place started jumping up and down...sick!