Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do guys prefer? blondes or brunettes?

danadane420

dye ur hair and we will talk untill then bitch step off!

:)

I think all this anomosity is the result of the many hundreds of times you have been REJECTED by girls with blonde hair? I dont think this is about brunettes being your fisrt choice, i think its about YOU being BLONDES last choice.

Guest gabo
I think all this anomosity is the result of the many hundreds of times you have been REJECTED by girls with blonde hair? I dont think this is about brunettes being your fisrt choice, i think its about YOU being BLONDES last choice.

you twit!

I have had my fair share of blondes... I just don't like em and I hatttttttte you!

Youre right, i took the wrong approach. this obviously stems from you being pussy whipped by your brown haired mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on gabster, crawl outta mommy's cooch and see what else is out there. Maybe a non family member first? and it's ok that you hate me, i still looooooove you. :balls:

Youre right, i took the wrong approach. this obviously stems from you being pussy whipped by your brown haired mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on gabster, crawl outta mommy's cooch and see what else is out there. Maybe a non family member first? and it's ok that you hate me, i still looooooove you. :balls:

bwwwwwwwwwahahahaahahhahahahahahahaha

Guest gabo

ok so after a nice long pause from your royal blondeness I get this...

peteAV75: .. or not

bX Hollie: ohh nooo you wont!

bX Hollie: haha

peteAV75: umm yea i will

bX Hollie: i forgot to press enter

peteAV75: moron

peteAV75: omg u had a blonde mooment

bx hollie: Gbao you are right blondes do suck... I hate myself... sob

peteav75: I know I am right trollop

Who is this girl? Damn I'm outta the loop

haha oh the magic of editing.......now before you make fun of me for forgetting to press enter, lets think back to ohh say the night of friday july second.

callmemissroxy: i tagged you fucker quit slacking

peteav75: I tagged back

peteav75: trollop

peteav75: oh shit

peteav75: I didnt click submit

callmemissroxy: yeah see

callmemissroxy: lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THING THE NUMBER 1 QUESTION ON EVERYBODYS MIND (WELL MINE ANYWAY) IS .DO BLONDES HAVE MORE FUN? :bounce:

Nope.

Since we are talking only in sexual terms...

If you were hooking up with either a blonde or a brunette, you would be the determining factor in that, right? Do your job and do it well and neither can make a claim to having more fun.

:getdown:

Guest gabo
haha oh the magic of editing.......now before you make fun of me for forgetting to press enter, lets think back to ohh say the night of friday july second.

callmemissroxy: i tagged you fucker quit slacking

peteav75: I tagged back

peteav75: trollop

peteav75: oh shit

peteav75: I didnt click submit

callmemissroxy: yeah see

callmemissroxy: lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you fucking suck u blonde bitch! the gloves are off

Guest gabo
no! why would you think that... we just make fun of each toehr... I dont think her boyfriend would like me banging her too much. lol
dp