Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do guys prefer? blondes or brunettes?

danadane420

i'm really a brunette but i have so many blonde highlights that now i'm practically a total blonde--- i think that blondes have more fun!!! :)

Well lets see I have bin blonde and yes I did have fun. But im having more fun as a brunette I feel seXXXier as a burnette.

its funny u should ask this question...i am attracted to Brunettes, but i have been with a blonde for 2 yrs now...she is actually the FIRST blonde i have ever dated...

YA KNOW , YOU'RE RIGHT---I DON'T HAVE A PARTICULAR TYPE- BUT USUALLY I LIKE GUYS W/ DARK HAIR DARK FEATURES-- ITALIAN LOOKING- I GUESS?

DanaDane420...So long as the curtains match the rug it does not matter! HAHA! OH, Wait I dont have a rug. OH WELL!

MY LANDING STRIP IS BROWN-- OH WELL - ON SOME HOLIDAYS I'LL DYE IT GREEN OR RED -- NO I'M JUST KIDDIN" -- BUT I HATE WHEN GUYS HAVE NO HAIR--I HATE WHEN IT'S COMPETITION-- LIKE WHO IS SMOOTHER!!

Nope, I'm naturally a light brunette, but I have chunky highlights.

That's not my point. I just won't say one is hotter than the other. There are too many exceptions!

I AGREE W/ YOU--- CUZ I CAN WEAR MY HAIR BOTH WAYS AND LOOK GOOD! SOME PEOPLE CAN'T PULL THAT OFF--

Hair color does not matter at all....but I have found for myself I get more attention as a brunette. I guess it's exotic thing

But I have had every color in the book, I am surprised my hair has not fallen out yet

IS THAT YOU IN THAT PIC?

Hair color does not matter at all....but I have found for myself I get more attention as a brunette. I guess it's exotic thing

But I have had every color in the book, I am surprised my hair has not fallen out yet

IS THAT YOU IN THAT PIC OR WHAT GIRL? I'M JUST CURIOUS!!!-- CUZ THE GIRLS ARE BOTH DOPE!!!

I prefer brunettes. They're usually darker, nuttier (in a good way..I love nutty chicks..matches my insanity nicely), and more willing to fully grasp the intelligence that they have. Also, they tend to tan better (especially naturally). There's nothing better than a sun baked caramel colored brunette...Heaven...