Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are....

deepspell

lol I've seen mad guys do this. including friends. I'll call them out on it all the time.

honestly everytime I argue wit my girl thats the first thing that comes to mind while we're fighting or the minute we are about to make up. However, I always admit when wrong and have no problem saying I'm sorry but on the other hand she doesnt.

I love it how girls can make a mistake and its just a mistake... when a guy does it its tears and the end of the world.

I'm honestly pretty fair in relationships when it comes down to mistakes. I fuck up I'll take the blame he fucks up he takes the blame. One is never more serious than the other cause it's a certian person. But granted my relationship has only been 2 weeks lol I guess we will see where it itakes us

I'm honestly pretty fair in relationships when it comes down to mistakes. I fuck up I'll take the blame he fucks up he takes the blame. One is never more serious than the other cause it's a certian person. But granted my relationship has only been 2 weeks lol I guess we will see where it itakes us

lol seems to be working so far.

1 - I hate when they want to be in a relationship with you after one or two dates...

2 - I hate it when they cry... and I can't do nothing to make them feel better :(

3 - I hate when they want it badly, but tell you the line "I don't want you to lose respect for me..." Not that I would, I just think that line is so played out already.

4 - I hate when they bitch and nag...

However, I always admit when wrong and have no problem saying I'm sorry but on the other hand she doesnt.

That is a truly admirable trait. Most guys will not actually admit they are wrong and say sorry. Which is actually what a girl wants/needs most.

Props to you for that.

i hate how dumb whores act tough and think they can beat a dude up and when they get their faces smashed in they cry about it and call the popo..

and i hate white girls that think theyre tough lil gangsta black chics from harlem..