Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eat Me...

guest00901

my kind of thread.....sexybaby should come down to miami,you will have so much fun around here,i have a couple of boxes ready for you...hot wet bitches btw........

sotu you better stop talking smack and eat box already..........no aguantas una fiesta mas!!!!!!!!

You asked so I answered.. I would let her do it but I wouldnt do it to her..

naughty to me is becoming like tits on a bullfrog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and SBD i dont care what any of these people here think about u or say about u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u freakin rawk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i will tell u this....u never want to meet me....cuz as hardcore as u think u r......the day u meet me.......as some others on the miami boards have found out......it could get to be soooo much fun its dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So stay away from me.....we may be to much of bad influences for each other.........cuz neither of us will stop till we have gone way passed the line of sanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

thank u have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

and SBD i dont care what any of these people here think about u or say about u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i will tell u this....u never want to meet me....cuz as hardcore as u think u r......the day u meet me.......as some others on the miami boards have found out......it could get to be soooo much fun its dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So stay away from me.....we may be to much of bad influences for each other.........cuz neither of us will stop till we have gone way passed the line of sanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:laugh2:

Baby you can't handle me :)

Just get the mamacitas lined up for me when I invade in September!!

Just get the mamacitas lined up for me when I invade in September!!

its gonna be a celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

evreytime uve teased us saying u were gonna come down here....ive waitied patiently to get down with the spragga......and yet uve been a no show everytime!!!!!!!!!!!!! so u know i aint skerred i welcome u all with a drink in hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to the land of fliptoniaaa where the drinks flow freely, and i mean that litterally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

and SBD a side note!!!!!!!!!!!!! u can ask Dave our c.p. proprietor!!!!!!!!! when he was down for wmc i gave him the 3rd degree about u....i asked him wasnt she gonna be here....i better not find that girl....cuz she wont leave me until she cant walk and is carried away!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i told him.. thats a firecracker that id love to get started, just to see how loud it will explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

its gonna be a celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and SBD a side note!!!!!!!!!!!!! u can ask Dave our c.p. proprietor!!!!!!!!! when he was down for wmc i gave him the 3rd degree about u....i asked him wasnt she gonna be here....i better not find that girl....cuz she wont leave me until she cant walk and is carried away!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i told him.. thats a firecracker that id love to get started, just to see how loud it will explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I may have to take a trip down there then :) All though I may wanna rape your wife as well :)