Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anal....

captainpec

Girls be tripping man. I want dese girls to leave my bed but sometimes they be staying over all night. I just want sex man dont stay over. One girl stayed over til the next day at about 4 or 5. All girls want relationships dont trip. She even be sending me e-mails talking about dating. Who u kidding. I need a sista cant resist ha.

Speak English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of anal...I had a girlfriend once who said I could do her in the ass but she wanted me to take something up mine first. Being drunk I agreed, so out came a viberator I didn't even know she had and up it went...it was not to bad.

Have not done it since.

Speaking of anal...I had a girlfriend once who said I could do her in the ass but she wanted me to take something up mine first. Being drunk I agreed, so out came a viberator I didn't even know she had and up it went...it was not to bad.

Have not done it since.

jmk?

How bout a tongue in your ass...what does that do for you?

It does it for me. And as far as sodomy goes...I like the way that sounds, as far as sodomy goes. It feels the same as vaginal, is something wrong with me? Do you think doctors can tell? Because this carress-thing happens during a rectal exam.

Have not done it since.

Ummm....

Welcome to the board! :rofl::lol3::funny::tank: