Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anal....

captainpec

But we only did it when I took control and if I was in the mood for it

How does a girl take control in anal (if you don't mind me asking)? I like the domination aspect where there is little she can do... haven't done it in years though...

It just doesn't seem right anyway.

Like the girl im seeing said: "don't put stuff in where stuff is supposed to come out.."

or something like that :laugh:

it just doesn't seem natural. You;re putting your dick in a place where shit is created. Wouldn't you rather just put your dick in her mouth or her beautiful pink pussy :confused:

Guest gabo
never have...i dont think i ever will. ill take a finger dont get me wrong, but i think a dick would be too much.
u wussie, just do it already!

Guest gabo
Like the girl im seeing said: "don't put stuff in where stuff is supposed to come out.."

it just doesn't seem natural. You;re putting your dick in a place where shit is created. Wouldn't you rather just put your dick in her mouth or her beautiful pink pussy :confused:

how about all three!

How does a girl take control in anal (if you don't mind me asking)? I like the domination aspect where there is little she can do... haven't done it in years though...

Like when I grabbed it and put it in when I wanted it

He never did it to me or he would get a swift back kick to the balls :)

There is also something called anal ease a friend of mine told me about that it kinda numbs the pain

The pain is not like oh ouch, it was like this HORRIBLE shooting pain that went through my whole body. :(

Everyone is different I guess, for me - no way I'll ever try it again.

Damn I was going to take away a reputation point for that one, but I don't know how to use those stupid things! :mad: j/k

Ladies - it will hurt if I guy doesn't know how to be a gentleman and work it in nice and slowly. If you push it in, yes, it would probably hurt like a mother... I had a couple slips with my ex a few times and left her in pain for a few minutes... I hate her now though so it's all good and I wish I did it on purpose. :)

Your girlffiend has the right idea...But I usually say if you like something getting stuck up your a** then im down for you to do it to me! Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Like when I grabbed it and put it in when I wanted it

He never did it to me or he would get a swift back kick to the balls :)

There is also something called anal ease a friend of mine told me about that it kinda numbs the pain

So young, but yet so knowledgeable... :drool:

Your girlffiend has the right idea...But I usually say if you like something getting stuck up your a** then im down for you to do it to me! Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Thank you. One of my favorite qualities about her is she knows what she wants sexually. Is into girls, likes lots of positions, but won't do anal. I can deal with that :)

[vulgar on] the only thing im stickin up my ass is toilet paper after i take a shit [/vulgaroff] ;)

You'll be begging to try to butt in ten years if you are still with her! If you say no, then you better start having her do those exercise that begin with the letter "k" or whatever the hell they call them... :hump:

EDIT:

[vulgar on] the only thing im stickin up my ass is toilet paper after i take a shit [/vulgaroff] ;)

Damn you look like a quiet guy in your pics, meanwhile you are violating toilet paper! :tongue:

Thank you. One of my favorite qualities about her is she knows what she wants sexually. Is into girls, likes lots of positions, but won't do anal. I can deal with that :)

Your welcome. She sounds like a smart girl.... HAHA! :bootysha:

doesn't the mere fact of applying a creme to your ass in order to numb it and stick something up it just sound completely ludacris or what?

Im sorry if im upsetting anyone by my rationalism, but just think about it :laugh: