Clubplanet Nightlife Community

if cosmic gate came to ny would u come?

Hey guys my names vic and my partner and I was wondering or planning to bring big dj's here to new york, but before we do that we would like feed back. As of now we r thinkin of bringin cosmic gate down, what do u guys think? Please give me as much feedback as u can. And try to propose a venue dat would well suit them. Thank u and have a good day

no diggedy...

i would love to see cosmic gate again... i think a venue like spirit or crobar would be perfect.. avalon would be doo doo.. maybe deep with no dresscode.. ?? just please... no roxy and no avalon.. avalon too small.. roxy too big..

i would also like to see any of the following...

johan gielen

scot project

airwave

ferry

no diggedy...

i would love to see cosmic gate again... i think a venue like spirit or crobar would be perfect.. avalon would be doo doo.. maybe deep with no dresscode.. ?? just please... no roxy and no avalon.. avalon too small.. roxy too big..

i would also like to see any of the following...

johan gielen

scot project

airwave

ferry

hmmm....true....Avalon might be too small...and Roxy is might be too cavernous for him since he's not as big as other bigger name trance DJs that have spun there.

JOHAN GIELEN ROCCCKKKKKSSSSSS :rock: I'd see Johan over all those guys above.

NOT AT AVALON!!! i will never go to see a huge act there again. the place just isnt right for it. roxy might be ok. i think the best idea so far is Shelter. i like the fact that Dumonde will be there. thats the best venue IMO

and i agree on bringing Scot Project back...but please let him play at least 4 hrs. last time i saw him it was 2 and that was dreadful. 4 hrs minimum, 6+ ideal

Steve Lawler too...but wait until after sept. i wanna see him for the first time in ibiza. then ill see him in ny when i get back

hmmm....true....Avalon might be too small...and Roxy is might be too cavernous for him since he's not as big as other bigger name trance DJs that have spun there.

JOHAN GIELEN ROCCCKKKKKSSSSSS :rock: I'd see Johan over all those guys above.

cosmic gate is 2 guys.. dj bossi and i forget the other ones name

johan gielen fucking kills it.. have you seen his set at trance energy 2002 on prozacvids.com or on kazaa... absolutely ridiculous..

xtc.. i dunno man i've been to shelter before.. i dont see how they are gonna hold the crowd that comes out of the woodwork for dumonde... think about it.. you're not just getting ny heads.. you're also getting nj, ct, mass, pa, maryland, delaware maybe even virginia.. who knows.... shit is gonna be nuts, it's their first US appearance.. im getting there early so atleast ill be on the mainfloor to see them kill it..

johan gielen fucking kills it.. have you seen his set at trance energy 2002 on prozacvids.com or on kazaa... absolutely ridiculous..

i've seen Johan spin at Glow in DC and Space in Miami....he's underrated, but i love his style :rock: very friendly & humble guy too...

Hey guys my names vic and my partner and I was wondering or planning to bring big dj's here to new york, but before we do that we would like feed back. As of now we r thinkin of bringin cosmic gate down, what do u guys think? Please give me as much feedback as u can. And try to propose a venue dat would well suit them. Thank u and have a good day

I brought em to NYC 2 yrs ago, Bossi and Nic. not the sweetest germans you'll ever meet... but the party did nicely!

Yeah right after louie devito opening up for them.

Ok, so they're having DeVito this Friday....GET OVER IT ALREADY!! They've also had guys like Satoshi Tomiie, Hector Romero, PVD, etc. so it isn't like they're not capable of booking quality talent.

Ok, so they're having DeVito this Friday....GET OVER IT ALREADY!! They've also had guys like Satoshi Tomiie, Hector Romero, PVD, etc. so it isn't like they're not capable of booking quality talent.

:laugh: Wow they must have run out of dj's in nyc to get this great talent. Devito... :laugh:

:half:

PVD was a Made Event not a Spirit Night.....

Johan may be coming to town soon he is in Chicago and Canada late this month hopefully he will be popping into NYC. :type:

it figures made was behind spirit...

"you can only attend pvd @ spirit if you attend pvd @ summerstage"

c'mon made events is only after the money.... 40 bucks at the door to see fucking danny teneglia??? c'mon now... :mad::splat::splat:

i would love to see cosmic gate again, that time at exit was awesome. there hasn't really been a hard trance sound in the city lately, or at all for that matter short of scott project coming to town, but that was a while ago too. i think they would def draw a good crowd. i would vote roxy as being the venue, i love it there. def no to avalon, maybe spirit, not crobar, too much gayness there (not literally, well a little actually too)