Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webster's Hall belated July 2nd, 3rd, or 4th review?

Last year I went to Webster's Hall on the 4th of july and it happened to be on Fri. I had a pretty good time that night, considering that everyone on these boards knock it. I was wondering if anyone had gone this year and if so to review it. Was it worse than Exit or about the same? Was it open on the 4th or just the days prior? Just curious to know if it was good because I was going to go this past weekend.

I go to Webster EVERY weekenddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.. Its Fun Don't listen to these people... I mean Yea I rather be at a club with a better vibe and better people but whatever I have fun when I go....I didnt go on the 4th but I went on Sat and it was GREAT!!!! Sat nights they have the Sexy Single Auction Its CrAzy!!

Same here!!! I guess people knock it because once people move or live in the city they get attitudes and want to be seen at the best night spots. Webster's Hall I guess is not on that list anymore? What one person think's is a great place another does not. I think the true clubbers here know where the best places are to go to. Again it all depends on the individual and where there friends prefer to go. The real clubbers are there for the music while others whom are posers are just at a club to be seen. To each his own I guess?

I go to Webster EVERY weekenddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.. Its Fun Don't listen to these people... I mean Yea I rather be at a club with a better vibe and better people but whatever I have fun when I go....I didnt go on the 4th but I went on Sat and it was GREAT!!!! Sat nights they have the Sexy Single Auction Its CrAzy!!

Hey i use to go to websterhall every sat for 4 yrs for rick corbo musically me and my friends enjoyed him. But we hated everything else about the club. So like we all said once he was gone so were we. And i dont ever plan on goin back there again. It IS A fun club indeed if your just looking to have a great time. But i NOW need to be surrounded by people who know music and feel the love of house. Webserhall is in what i call the PARTY CROWD club. 3 types of clubs in my mind PARTY CLUBS, TRENDY CLUBS, AND MUSIC CLUBS i prefer the 3rd.

Hey i use to go to websterhall every sat for 4 yrs for rick corbo musically me and my friends enjoyed him. But we hated everything else about the club. So like we all said once he was gone so were we. And i dont ever plan on goin back there again. It IS A fun club indeed if your just looking to have a great time. But i NOW need to be surrounded by people who know music and feel the love of house. Webserhall is in what i call the PARTY CROWD club. 3 types of clubs in my mind PARTY CLUBS, TRENDY CLUBS, AND MUSIC CLUBS i prefer the 3rd.

I also perfer the 3rd one.

I'm curious, what is everyone's problem with the music? I have not been to Webster Hall yet but last summer 92.7 WLIR used to do a livr rboadcast from 12am-5am from the grand ballroom with DJ Moody & Tony Draper on fridays, I used to listen to it every week and the music was f'n great. Moody knows how to mix it up, he still spins on fridays and now saturdays. I plan on checkin it out soon, what should I expect music wise?

I prefer music clubs myself but, I don't mind going to party clubs because some of my friends are not as into the music as I am. Webster's Hall is def NOT a music club, but it's still fun if you ask me from time to time!!