Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fucking in a bathtub filled with blood

notallthere444

I think it would be a rush to say the least to fuck in a bathtub filled with blood. Think about it for a moment before you think i am looking for shock value or just being silly. So many mixed emotions would be inside of you, THe feeling of pleasure from fucking, the feeling of disgust and incredible uneasyness from the blood., Feelings of doing somthing that is so sick and wrong and evil , feelings of wanting to finish up becuase your in blood, i think you might just snap.. all tide together = well, = somthing

• 3 weeks later...
next time i'm on the rag i'll call ya up and invite you over for a scrub-a-dub-dub!!! :biggrin:

ok but really, that's just nasty. unsanitary, unhealthy, unappealing nastiness. :vomit2:

i'd rather do it in a bathtub of jizz!!!!!! :tongue:

ur so dirtyyyyyyyyyyy :bowdown:

I think it would be a rush to say the least to fuck in a bathtub filled with blood. Think about it for a moment before you think i am looking for shock value or just being silly. So many mixed emotions would be inside of you, THe feeling of pleasure from fucking, the feeling of disgust and incredible uneasyness from the blood., Feelings of doing somthing that is so sick and wrong and evil , feelings of wanting to finish up becuase your in blood, i think you might just snap.. all tide together = well, = somthing

Seen "the dreamers" lately?