Clubplanet Nightlife Community

avalon VIP pass

If you wanna get into Spider Club and you got a lot of girls with you, hit me up 646-294-4962, you usually have to buy bottles, but I can get you in without buying bottles

If I lick your face can you let me, bbboom, and italianp into the place?

:half:

If you wanna get into Spider Club and you got a lot of girls with you, hit me up 646-294-4962, you usually have to buy bottles, but I can get you in without buying bottles

lol i got 2 girls so far lol italian and luz lol that countz? well i never been inside the spider club just curious wonder if it worth it

Root I dont work there but I have a lot of connections. Avalon is gonna be hot on Friday. So if you wanna go to Spider Club let me know. Don't text message me call my cell 646-294-4962. Italian what part of Queens you from cause I live in Queens too. I can get you in for free and up to the Spider Club and you can go back and forth between Avalon and the Spider Club. Also Show nightclub is gonna be crazy tonight, you should come, if you want more info call my cell. PEACE

Root I dont work there but I have a lot of connections. Avalon is gonna be hot on Friday. So if you wanna go to Spider Club let me know. Don't text message me call my cell 646-294-4962. Italian what part of Queens you from cause I live in Queens too. I can get you in for free and up to the Spider Club and you can go back and forth between Avalon and the Spider Club. Also Show nightclub is gonna be crazy tonight, you should come, if you want more info call my cell. PEACE

i'm planing on going out tonight but to rain in paterson. show sounds interesting is it 18 to party?

I am from Woodhaven right by Forest Hills, I go to Queens College. You should try to make it for Friday Avalon is gonna be hot, and I can deffently get you into Spider Club. If you want come to Show nightclub tonight, its gonna be crazy, the inside of this place is so ill. I can get you in free too.

Yeah Italian raincheck sounds good. Avalon is gonna be good on Saturday too and Spider Club wont be a problem. Also gonna go to B'Lo for a while before Avalon and Spider Club, cause I got free admisson to B'Lo. So let me know call my cell 646-294-4962

Italian I know the mangers of Avalon. And they hook me up with mad stuff. I went to private parties with Bruce Willis at Spider Club, Vivica A. Fox at Spirit, Tyson Bedford and G Unit at Suede, and PDiddy and mad other celebrities at Show. So I get the hook ups at most of all the places in the city. How can you not like Queens, I think its pretty ill. You should come to Show tonight, its gonna be crazy, its the biggest party on Thursday.

Italian I know the mangers of Avalon. And they hook me up with mad stuff. I went to private parties with Bruce Willis at Spider Club, Vivica A. Fox at Spirit, Tyson Bedford and G Unit at Suede, and PDiddy and mad other celebrities at Show. So I get the hook ups at most of all the places in the city. How can you not like Queens, I think its pretty ill. You should come to Show tonight, its gonna be crazy, its the biggest party on Thursday.

Thats Kool... I think im gonna be ur Girlfriend lol... J>K newayz babe im off of work now so ill talk to u tom.. mwuah.. Night if aanything e mail me at italianp7@aol.com lata.