Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EX's and Bootycalls!

candylicious

I was just wondering. Is it OK to use your ex as your bootycall or is that just opening a whole set of problems.

My ex wants to get it on. I mean the sex was out of this world and I kind of miss the imtamacy of sex. It has bin a while!

I wouldn't use my ex for sex...he is an ex for a reason, why get into the same shit whole again...with so many horny guys out there why go back to the same one...just remember to use protection ;)

I wouldn't use my ex for sex...he is an ex for a reason, why get into the same shit whole again...with so many horny guys out there why go back to the same one...just remember to use protection ;)

I always use protection... Yea I know there are alot of horny guys out there but they are all retarded. I want a guy who I can have fun with as a friend and a bootycall and have no problems. but there are no guys out ther like that. There is always drama. But my ex at least I know what the deal is its sex and no hassle. We mended our problems and are trying to be friends. I dont want him back I just want a little fun. Until I met a guy that I want to be with.

Yea I know there are alot of horny guys out there but they are all retarded. I want a guy who I can have fun with as a friend and a bootycall and have no problems. but there are no guys out ther like that. There is always drama.

this is funny cuz in my experience I've found the women that "claim" they don't want drama are the first to dive right into it.

had a girl who wanted nothing more than sex......said the same thing...didn't want the drama of a relationship............yet she couldn't handle it when I saw other girls...........hmmm.......did I miss something here........

this is funny cuz in my experience I've found the women that "claim" they don't want drama are the first to dive right into it.

had a girl who wanted nothing more than sex......said the same thing...didn't want the drama of a relationship............yet she couldn't handle it when I saw other girls...........hmmm.......did I miss something here........

See I get the opposite reaction. The guys get to attached. I dont have a problem with other girls cause if there are other girls then there are other guys. Most guys play the "How jealous can I make her" game. If they do that to me I walk. Im not in High School anymore. I dont cling onto guys. I dont have time to deal with all that bull. I just want to have fun. Relationships make me want to pull my hair out!

I Personally Would Love To Have Sex W/ My Ex---but It Would Definately Brew Up Old Feelings And That Could Start Drama!! But Hell Yeah --why Not Go W/ Something That You Are Comfortable With--i'm Still Hung Up Over My Ex--and It's Been Over A Year---so In My Situation --the Ex Is Not Good!!!!--they Call Them Ex's For A Reason---

I Personally Would Love To Have Sex W/ My Ex---but It Would Definately Brew Up Old Feelings And That Could Start Drama!! But Hell Yeah --why Not Go W/ Something That You Are Comfortable With--i'm Still Hung Up Over My Ex--and It's Been Over A Year---so In My Situation --the Ex Is Not Good!!!!--they Call Them Ex's For A Reason---

Yea in your situation its not agood idea. But you know my situation with my ex. The love is gone. But we have a friendship now. Its weird!

If they do that to me I walk. Im not in High School anymore. I dont cling onto guys. I dont have time to deal with all that bull. I just want to have fun. Relationships make me want to pull my hair out!

:aright:

50% of the girls out there say they would never want "friends with perks." The other 50% of them say they do... Unless it is a guy that you just met, that line is absolute bullshit. Speaking from experience, no girl can handle casual sex... before you know it, just one night and they begin to speak of feelings for you, etc. That's the problem with the dating world today and a huge reason why I am not promiscuous...

The closest I ever came to having a "friends with perks" was just this past weekend and even then, the drama seems to have taken it's toll... I had one friend who stated that she wanted to try it out (along with a threesome) and for the longest time (met her two years ago) we have had a ton of sexual tension between us. Make a long story short, I never took advantage of the situation since I cherish her as a friend and did not want to chance our friendship on sex... it's not worth destroying a good friendship. Well low and behold a trip to the club to visit her friend bartending ended up in me breaking one of my rules... "don't bang their friends." Anyhow, I don't think she is talking to me right now since she was upset that her friend and I hooked up. Now to show how much of a hypocrit she is, she is always trying to set me up on dates with her girlfriends... more than I can count on two hands. If she is hurt by me sleeping with her friend, god knows the problems that would have been created if I slept with her "with no strings attached."

I just don't see girls being able to handle the situation and hate seeing guys getting bad raps over this all the time. Sorry to have to vent, but it's 10am and I haven't eaten breakfast yet. :splat:

I'll feel better after I eat.

As you get older you get wiser. What the hell you only live once right. Iv bin good for way to long its time to be BAD! :devil:

I wouldn't call it bad, I would call it mature.........as you get older I think you can see that sex is just sex.............a relationship is another game......and although sex may be involved, I don't think that's a reason to get into a relationship..............

I wouldn't call it bad, I would call it mature.........as you get older I think you can see that sex is just sex.............a relationship is another game......and although sex may be involved, I don't think that's a reason to get into a relationship..............

You are so right...But you just cant go around sleeping with everyone. There is a diffenece between Casual sex with someone you know and trust and being a complete WHORE!

NO NO & NO!

This jus opens up BIGGGGG problems....never go back to the past, because there was a reason you broke up...and trust me...YOU WILL GET FEELINGS!!

RUN FOR THE HILLS!!

I TOTALLY AGREE-BUT IT'S SO HARD--ESPECIALLY WHENYOU STILL LOVE HIM--YOU DEFINATELY STILL WANNA FUCK HIM!!! :bounce:

I TOTALLY AGREE-BUT IT'S SO HARD--ESPECIALLY WHENYOU STILL LOVE HIM--YOU DEFINATELY STILL WANNA FUCK HIM!!! :bounce:

woah............what's with the word love in there........I thought you guys were just friends....just wanted to hook up......get laid............

I think D is right in her post.....................Don't do it........."YOU WILL GET FEELINGS"...........

woah............what's with the word love in there........I thought you guys were just friends....just wanted to hook up......get laid............

I think D is right in her post.....................Don't do it........."YOU WILL GET FEELINGS"...........

Dana is only talking about how she feels about her ex. She still loves him.