Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn anyone going to ibiza, or who has been already

there's tickets available online for carl cox's closing party. is it worth buying the tix? will this event sell out? thats one of the events im looking forward to the most while we're there, we picked that week b/c of the fact that his closing party is that week. should we buy the tix now or is it safe to wait till we get out there?

there's tickets available online for carl cox's closing party. is it worth buying the tix? will this event sell out? thats one of the events im looking forward to the most while we're there, we picked that week b/c of the fact that his closing party is that week. should we buy the tix now or is it safe to wait till we get out there?

I went 2 summers ago. As long as you're definitely going, I would just buy the tickets now. Why risk it?? What possible benefit is there to wait?? It could sell out or the price could go up as it gets closer to the date....

We were there last year for his closing party and it was the best night we had - he was f ing amazing. You really picked the best time of year to go too, the closing parties are definately where it's at. God I am SO jealous, not only is Carl Cox just an excellent DJ all around but he has this great stage presence, he just seems so happy to be there, which I think refelects alot on the crowd. Something that might help you with your ticket situation - before we went we bought a "club-in" pass online, I got it through a link from the Ibiza Spotlight website which was a great site for info and club schedules. There are 2 types of passes, one is for 3 nights and the other for 5, it will run you about $100 - $200 depending on how many nights you want to go out. You'll have to drive up to San Antonio, to Coastline Cafe (which had pretty good food too) you tell the guy where you want to go, which night - you get tickets, VIP access, and no waiting to get in the door, it worked out well for us and when we go next year we will definatley be buying one again, it just kinda gets all that out of the way so you can just relax and enjoy yourself knowing you are "in" at every place you want to go. Just thought this might help you along, have fun, don't forget about Morillo the next night at Pacha, will you be there for Cream closing too?? Actually I don't even want to know, I might just cry - you lucky thing!!!

We were there last year for his closing party and it was the best night we had - he was f ing amazing. You really picked the best time of year to go too, the closing parties are definately where it's at. God I am SO jealous, not only is Carl Cox just an excellent DJ all around but he has this great stage presence, he just seems so happy to be there, which I think refelects alot on the crowd. Something that might help you with your ticket situation - before we went we bought a "club-in" pass online, I got it through a link from the Ibiza Spotlight website which was a great site for info and club schedules. There are 2 types of passes, one is for 3 nights and the other for 5, it will run you about $100 - $200 depending on how many nights you want to go out. You'll have to drive up to San Antonio, to Coastline Cafe (which had pretty good food too) you tell the guy where you want to go, which night - you get tickets, VIP access, and no waiting to get in the door, it worked out well for us and when we go next year we will definatley be buying one again, it just kinda gets all that out of the way so you can just relax and enjoy yourself knowing you are "in" at every place you want to go. Just thought this might help you along, have fun, don't forget about Morillo the next night at Pacha, will you be there for Cream closing too?? Actually I don't even want to know, I might just cry - you lucky thing!!!

im supposed to be there right now but i joined the police academy july 1...was there the last 2 years for Radio 1 weekend...no words can describe ibiza...my boy called me from there the other day..i almost cried man...so upsetting...only thing about closing parties is that theyre rammed...Radio 1 weekend is similar to the closing parties with the amount of people that are out there...however ill deal with packed ibiza over a packed NYC anyday...the place is magical...on another note i didnt go to Carl Cox because Darren Emerson is my favorite DJ and Underwater was at Pacha that night...while Cox is amazing, Darrens night at Pacha was my best night out there...as far as pre-tickets...u can get em out there...theres no such thing as selling out tickets in ibiza...and ull always get in not like here....if u wanna hear Carl Cox's set from when i was there, DL the Essential Mix live from Space 2003...amazing set...2 things u must do...We Love Sundays at Space on Sunday and DC-10 on Monday

im supposed to be there right now but i joined the police academy july 1...was there the last 2 years for Radio 1 weekend...no words can describe ibiza...my boy called me from there the other day..i almost cried man...so upsetting...only thing about closing parties is that theyre rammed...Radio 1 weekend is similar to the closing parties with the amount of people that are out there...however ill deal with packed ibiza over a packed NYC anyday...the place is magical...on another note i didnt go to Carl Cox because Darren Emerson is my favorite DJ and Underwater was at Pacha that night...while Cox is amazing, Darrens night at Pacha was my best night out there...as far as pre-tickets...u can get em out there...theres no such thing as selling out tickets in ibiza...and ull always get in not like here....if u wanna hear Carl Cox's set from when i was there, DL the Essential Mix live from Space 2003...amazing set...2 things u must do...We Love Sundays at Space on Sunday and DC-10 on Monday...oh and stay away from Subliminal...is fuckin sucked

This will be my fourth consecutive summer there, and I have never had a problem buying tickets to a party. Get them there, and they will probably be cheaper than they will be online. Just buy them in advance at one of ther bars in town.

On a side note, I am leaving July 16th for 2 weeks... I love that place!!

This year I get to see Sasha twice which I am really excited about. Once for the Renaissance opening at Pacha, and once on the terrace at Space.

Im so jealous.. Hopefully can go back next year. Nothing like that place..

On a side note, I was there in 2001 when Wild on E was filiming Wild on Ibiza. Anyway, I taped it on Tivo and put it in slo motion and you can see me and my friend at Manumission. Of course, this means shit to any of you, but its cool to me cuz I can relive that night forever.

Anyway, have fun.. you're gonna love it. Word of advice, bring money!

we definitely gotta hit this guy up - do u remember his name?

we definitely gotta hit this guy up - do u remember his name?

If you're asking about the "club-in pass" guy, he has a booth outside of Coastline Cafe in San Antonio, when you buy the pass online you'll have to print out a confermation sheet, it will give you directions and all the info you'll need on it, we had no problem finding the place - his booth is right next to the restaurant, some white kid with dreads, you need to keep that sheet with you so he can match the credit card you purchased with to your credit card and ID. We just figured it would be easier to get this out of the way as soon as we got there, and it really was, but you can always buy tickets in town too, or at the door. I'm not sure what kind of money difference there was with buying the pass or just buying tickets as we went, but like I said, it was all taken care of at once and then we could just chill, hope this hepled you out, have fun..... :roll: