Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i just pulled a blend ...

blondboheme

so i just busted so hard down my stairs, i think i may have a few broken bones in my feet, especially my right one (my driving foot, of course) is fukt, i dunno but it just took me a half hour to make it ten feet from my couch to my computer. gonna get a friend to come over after work and bring me some weed, pills, food, anything she can scrounge up for an ailing friend, and see if she thinks i need to go to the hospital. fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck me!!!!!!!!! fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!! why am i such an idiot!?!?!?!?!?!? i hope it's just sprained or something, but i sure as hell am having a near impossible time getting around!!!!!!

sorry, had to bitch and reach out desperately for sympathy, i am a big baybeee!!!!

i need a :pint:

:(

so i just busted so hard down my stairs, i think i may have a few broken bones in my feet, especially my right one (my driving foot, of course) is fukt, i dunno but it just took me a half hour to make it ten feet from my couch to my computer. gonna get a friend to come over after work and bring me some weed, pills, food, anything she can scrounge up for an ailing friend, and see if she thinks i need to go to the hospital. fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck me!!!!!!!!! fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!! why am i such an idiot!?!?!?!?!?!? i hope it's just sprained or something, but i sure as hell am having a near impossible time getting around!!!!!!

sorry, had to bitch and reach out desperately for sympathy, i am a big baybeee!!!!

i need a :pint:

:(

Pobrecita!!! :(

But chica....

why go to the 'puter to type all this, instead of putting ice on your foot??? :confused:

YOU BETTA BE PUTTING ICE ON THAT FOOT YOUNG LADY!!!! :mad:

Hope you feel betta. :isok:

i have ice wrapped around both of my feet thank you very much ;)

i just figured out scooting is much easier than walking. i scooted on my ass from the comp to the bathroom to the kitchen and back to the comp!!!!!!!

and i can't drive myself to the hospital, you see, i have 2 banged up feet, and it's not bad enuff to call an ambulance which is really expensive!!!! and i hate hospitals!!!!!

and "fuck me" was referring to what an idiot i am, but feel free to interpret it however you like :biggrin: just watch out for the feet ;)

If I had been there nothing would've happened to you, get well soon. :)

yeah right, you probably would have pushed my ass down the steps for amusement and then pointed and laughed as i lay there all contorted with two broken legs!!!!!!!!

i was so in shock i was just laying there for awhile outside at the bottom of my steps, spread eagle in a little dress with no undies, took me a few minutes to get oriented again!!!!! don't think anyone saw tho, if my neighbors got an eye-full they sure as hell weren't rushing to my assistance!!!

Nurse Bling will be at your house around 630pm.....with all the TLC (tender loving care) you'll need .

:)

fuck off.

i'm in no mood to be fucked with today. any attempts at humor will be reciprocated with anger, rudeness, and possibly violence (i still have my hands and my teeth!!!!!)

:( sorry to hear that sweetie. just as everything was lookin better for you in the past few weeks too :( get well soon. ill call ya tonite so pick up ur phone.. (if ur close to it. dont want you to get up ) :(

muah feel better mama

PS..... stfu mursa. im a dr not a nurse beoych :gang:

emergency room MY ASS!!!!!! more like 'sit and wait in misery for the rest of your life room'!!!!!!!! got there at 7ish and left at 4:15 AM, and by then i was the patient from hell, believe me. my poor friend christy was so tired, i think she called in sick to work today- takes a good friend to wait with you through that shit. and my doc was being totally shady, i swear i think he was flirting with me- when he was setting my foot i yelled out "FUCK!!!" and he gave me this wierd look and said "my mother warned me about girls like you!!!" :confused: strange ... so no broken bones, they called in the podiatrist and she said i hyper-extended, sprained, and pretty much just mangled the ligaments and muscles on the tops of my feet. especially the left one. still can't walk on either tho!!!!! i'll be on crutches for at least a week once i am able to use em. got a splint on one leg and one of those nifty blue velcro booties on the other- i am pretty stylin'. but unfortunately they only prescribed me 6 percocets :(

oh, and my mom is flying down today to help out, i can't walk my dog, he's too crazy, it would be absolutely suicidal for me to attempt it!!!!!!!!!!!

so i don't know when i'll make it back this way again, could be later today if i can rally my strength!!!!! i hope all you bitches have a smoothe friday, please don't fall and bust your asses, and go out and have a wonderful weekend!!!!!!!! :biggrin::aright:

emergency room MY ASS!!!!!! more like 'sit and wait in misery for the rest of your life room'!!!!!!!! got there at 7ish and left at 4:15 AM, and by then i was the patient from hell, believe me. my poor friend christy was so tired, i think she called in sick to work today- takes a good friend to wait with you through that shit. and my doc was being totally shady, i swear i think he was flirting with me- when he was setting my foot i yelled out "FUCK!!!" and he gave me this wierd look and said "my mother warned me about girls like you!!!" :confused: strange ... so no broken bones, they called in the podiatrist and she said i hyper-extended, sprained, and pretty much just mangled the ligaments and muscles on the tops of my feet. especially the left one. still can't walk on either tho!!!!! i'll be on crutches for at least a week once i am able to use em. got a splint on one leg and one of those nifty blue velcro booties on the other- i am pretty stylin'. but unfortunately they only prescribed me 6 percocets :(

oh, and my mom is flying down today to help out, i can't walk my dog, he's too crazy, it would be absolutely suicidal for me to attempt it!!!!!!!!!!!

so i don't know when i'll make it back this way again, could be later today if i can rally my strength!!!!! i hope all you bitches have a smoothe friday, please don't fall and bust your asses, and go out and have a wonderful weekend!!!!!!!! :biggrin::aright:

I hate E.R. rooms. They are sooo cold & they have that "sick smell".

Bueno chiquita: Feel betta. Stay off your feet or otherwise they'll take longer to heal.

Celebration fo' sho' expected once you're back on yo feet & able to dance again! :aright: