Clubplanet Nightlife Community

every man should...

its great the only thing is trying to get the cork off, its a process

whats stonerware???

we had one of those rabbit shits here at the apt.. and one night we were sooo drunk we decided to open up a bottle of wine and none of could figure it out and wound up breaking it... lol swear it looked like a bunch of apes trying to peel a banana... it was insane...

...i got the wine rabbit as a gift at my housewarming...my cousin gave it to me...the sex kittens and i were discussing it because it seriously does look like a sex tool..lol

omg! phatty...get em'!

He stole our double penetration TOY! :laugh2::gang:

Take it from a lady....everyman should

~ Act (( convincingly)) like their lady is the only one in a room.

~ Send random flowers MORE than once a year....preferably more than once a month.

~ call in the middle of the day...for no other reason than to say hi

~ make breakfast...not dinner...breakfast!

~ draw the occasional bubble bath.

Every guy should...

learn that chivalry to an extent is not dead...over doing it however is a big no no

learn how to take direction in bed and how to say what he wants in bed

know to give his gf's mother flowers on his gf's birthday AND the mothers birthday

learn how to hold on intellectual conversation

know that when you spend time with puppies/kittens/kids/parents and you genuinely enjoy it, you are wanted more at that moment, then you ever thought possible.

why would the mother get flowers on her daughters birthday??? i dont know that seems gay... i give flowers to mother on her birthday but i dont think i would give her anything on her daughters... i dont know maybe im just cheap and corny...

why would the mother get flowers on her daughters birthday??? i dont know that seems gay... i give flowers to mother on her birthday but i dont think i would give her anything on her daughters... i dont know maybe im just cheap and corny...

not only major MAJOR brownie points...its out of respect

without the gf's mother, the gf wouldnt be here, therefore, its sort of a thank you to the mother.

not only major MAJOR brownie points...its out of respect

without the gf's mother, the gf wouldnt be here, therefore, its sort of a thank you to the mother.

but isnt it taking away from the daughters day~!? like i wouldnt give a gift to the daughter on mothers day... i dont know it just doesnt sit right with me...

no its not, bc technically the daughter wouldnt have "her day" had it not been for her mother...i give my mother and grandmother roses on my birthday as a thank you for everything.

what about the father~!?

well technically, the mother is supposed to get the flowers bc she gave birth. if a father is present, then you can choose to give a present to both (i.e. something from a bakery, godiva chocolates, etc) something that they both can use...or just to the mother.

my bf gives my mother and my grandmother gifts for my bday

well technically, the mother is supposed to get the flowers bc she gave birth. if a father is present, then you can choose to give a present to both (i.e. something from a bakery, godiva chocolates, etc) something that they both can use...or just to the mother.

my bf gives my mother and my grandmother gifts for my bday

What planet are you from?

:hat:

some chickflicks are good...

every guy should send flowers to gf/wife at least once year for no apparent reason and not for any holiday... just because shes with his ugly ass...

should at least slow dance with his gf/wife even if he doesnt know how to dance...

Are you trying to make every woman fall for you lol. I'm just awwing and ahhing to all these posts.