Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It seems lately....

nomembername

on the sex board we have gotten some newer girls who seem a bit more freakier...so do any of you girls feel like sharing whether you have had two guys at the same time? Ever had one dick in your pussy and one in your ass or maybe someone was hitting you from the back while you were sucking the other one off.

I know some of you girls have atleast sucked to cocks before...so let's hear it!

I had my first 3 some bout a month ago

My best girl friend and this guy I was talkin to at the time

It was pretty fun

She was never with a girl and he never had a 3 some so it was a first time for all of us

It was such a random drunken thing...but extremly fun...and when it was all over..my girl and I left together and left him there and we never really spoke to him again :laugh2:

It was pretty fun

She was never with a girl and he never had a 3 some so it was a first time for all of us

It was such a random drunken thing...but extremly fun...and when it was all over..my girl and I left together and left him there and we never really spoke to him again :laugh2:

when you say threesome, what exactly do you mean? what did you guys do?

wait, I just realized lately you've been talking about your boyfriend in alot of posts...you recently got ANOTHER new boyfriend...damn D, you go through more boyfriends than I do socks.

wait, I just realized lately you've been talking about your boyfriend in alot of posts...you recently got ANOTHER new boyfriend...damn D, you go through more boyfriends than I do socks.

leave dee alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as ive stated she rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope to somehow become chummy with SBD....cuz i know i would love to watch her operate....what i mean by that is go clubbing and just watch her as she finds victims who have no idea that SBD will be waaaayyyyy to much for them to handle....but it will be fun watching her run circles around them......im telling u waitill shes about 23.......shes gonna be a firece force!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

leave dee alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as ive stated she rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope to somehow become chummy with SBD....cuz i know i would love to watch her operate....what i mean by that is go clubbing and just watch her as she finds victims who have no idea that SBD will be waaaayyyyy to much for them to handle....but it will be fun watching her run circles around them......im telling u waitill shes about 23.......shes gonna be a firece force!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

ive seen some of that action up close and personal. her and her friends are nuts!!