Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Internet Casanovas...

captainpec

Guest gabo
Sure, why not.

PS --you do have a million green thingies LOL

well I gave u some points as you can see.

ok I do have points but it doesnt mean shit if I had one green sq. or 30.

Guest gabo
some people genuinely feel other people are good looking when it comes to pics. agreed, some people are just looking to be like accepted in the "cp circle" but those people are gay. and like the love thing, i think ive only seen that on the reputation thread which is like a thread dedicated to giving rep points because DUH rep points make us cool and without them we are cp outcasts.....or not.............but in some cases its like people give you points and like nice little msgs so you want to like hit them back, just for the fuck of it........i cant believe i just typed all that...i fucking live with my boyfriend i met online
but i totally agree

Ou812, I think you hold the record for re-posting the same fucking joke.

I mean yeah we find your little alert thingy funny a few times, but bro it is in every fucking thread.

Just give it a month off thats all I ask, then people will laugh at it again..maybe

Ou812, I think you hold the record for re-posting the same fucking joke.

I mean yeah we find your little alert thingy funny a few times, but bro it is in every fucking thread.

Just give it a month off thats all I ask, then people will laugh at it again..maybe

It's not meant to be a joke. It seriously chaps my ass everytime I have to read crap like this.

:splat:

It's not meant to be a joke. It seriously chaps my ass everytime I have to read crap like this.

:splat:

wait stuff like I wrote or stuff when people are all lovey??

If it isnt a joke what is it?

Is it real, should it be on CNN or something?

Because it makes me mad every fucking time you put it up there, we have ALL seen it and it needs a break...just trying to help you out because you are usually funny, its sad to see you go down this road of self destruction

Because it makes me mad every fucking time you put it up there, we have ALL seen it and it needs a break...just trying to help you out because you are usually funny, its sad to see you go down this road of self destruction

:laugh: :laugh:

I must say though Kaydup, everyone has there moments of weakness where we fall off a little bit

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

411 it is really sad to see what happened to you.. I mean there was a time that you gave me a smirk when I read your posts..now you have gone the way of Stymie, Eddie3, Hero47, OU812 and many others...

I will not click on those dumb ass links, they are in no way funny. And I am not even the least bit curious to click on them...

What I want you and Stymie to do is copy all those "funny" links to say a word document then I want you to print that out and shove them up your ass. Thanks...